Belfort Vs's candy-ass Silva

Dude i hate silva and hope that belfort wins. But i dont even thinks hes a good contendor. He hasnt fought in the ufc in a long time. 1 bout in 2009 and before that 2005. I know hes training at xtrem couture but dudes gotta be past his prime. He is rated as the #6 fighter in his division though. With that being said though, I still hope he comes out , bum rushes silva with some serious hands, and kos that puke.

I too hope he wins Anderson, but I wouldn't ´t say he is past his prime but he could definitely be ring rusty. He used to be the Heavy Weight champ and later Light Heavy Weight camp so he has some stripes and stars on his shoulders... + he is a black belt ju-jitsu with real knock out power loaded with speed.

That was so sad when sonnen got caught in that shit, after beating on him the whole time... He got popped anyways for the sauce so

I like this match up. Finally a striker who is actually a threat on the feet to knock Silvia out. I'm not a Silvia hater, just want to see him tested on his feet since nobody else has been able to hang with him standing up.

I like this match up. Finally a striker who is actually a threat on the feet to knock Silvia out. I'm not a Silvia hater, just want to see him tested on his feet since nobody else has been able to hang with him standing up.

Yea, me too!..I'm excited for this one.

When was Vitor ever a HW champ and his LHW "championship" was total bullshit. I love Vitor, but he either dominates or gets dominated.

When was Vitor ever a HW champ and his LHW "championship" was total bullshit. I love Vitor, but he either dominates or gets dominated.

Calm down bud.. We're just FANS on here fuckin around k. When i say on top, I mean his style and kicking ass @ 19(205) fighting aggressively/didnt dodge people..people respect that.... and he still has a "winning record" :D

So hang in there

Calm down bud.. We're just FANS on here fuckin around k. When i say on top, I mean his style and kicking ass @ 19(205) fighting aggressively/didnt dodge people..people respect that.... and he still has a "winning record" :D

So hang in there

FUCK YA BRO,:yesway:

So hang in there

He was a HW during that era, actually. Outside of Franklin, his best win was against Matt Lindland. Vitor struggles with top competition; he always has.

Anderson is a very elusive fighter, And Belfort is the best striker anderson has faced.
I dont dislike anderson but im a huge vitor fan.
I say, Anytime they exchange the fight could end on ethier side, Even tho vitors chin has been proven to be very strong ( refeerring to chuck lidells right hook whilst in his prime )
Vitor has lost to elite strikers such as, Overeem and chuck. But. Has never been KO'd by elite strikers.
Chael sonnen ( mr. Ill fight anyone ) in a interview said, He would prefer to avoid belfort, and belfort is a nightmare match for him.
Randy couture following his loss to brock lesnar also said that, The strongest physically, he has faced was vitor belfort, Than any of his others.
But anderson is dangerous as ever , Vitor should take him down and do some damage from the top, I dont think its wise to trade with anderson. :) Sorry for long post :)

Anderson is a very elusive fighter, And Belfort is the best striker anderson has faced.
I say, Anytime they exchange the fight could end on ethier side, Even tho vitors chin has been proven to be very strong ( refeerring to chuck lidells right hook whilst in his prime )
Vitor has lost to elite strikers such as, Overeem and chuck. But. Has never been KO'd by elite strikers.
Chael sonnen ( mr. Ill fight anyone ) in a interview said, He would prefer to avoid belfort, and belfort is a nightmare match for him.
Randy couture following his loss to brock lesnar also said that, The strongest physically, he has faced was vitor belfort, Than any of his others.
But anderson is dangerous as ever , Vitor should take him down and do some damage from the top, I dont think its wise to trade with anderson. :) Sorry for long post :)

This is true

Are you calling me a liar? Get your facts straight before you go all hard you e-thug.

He UFC 12 then still in the tournament style to become the Heavy weight champion.

Well said mate!

Back