Belfort Vs's candy-ass Silva

That's mma, not every fight is going to be electrifing..Bader had to deal with some different elements in the beginning..

i'd say it wore him down a bit..and that reach he was dealing with was a bit to much.

I was shocked/dissapointed about the Vitor loss..but ohwell.

Griffin/Franklin was a BOOOoooring fn fight.

Shogun is going to beat Jon bones...

I say that not one of those guys wanted it bad enough to deserve a shot at enything, maybe jones but he has no exp with fighters like Rampage or machida, evans. by giving jones the shot at the gold, the UFC is just giving shogun a tune up fight untill rashad heals.

I say that not one of those guys wanted it bad enough to deserve a shot at enything, maybe jones but he has no exp with fighters like Rampage or machida, evans. by giving jones the shot at the gold, the UFC is just giving shogun a tune up fight untill rashad heals.

I don't think Rashad is that good...only reason why I like em is because I can't stand Jackson..

I think Rashad/jones would be a shitty fight with Jones winning...if it ever happend.

Ufc 129 looks good, Randy is going to fuck up Machida. Jake shields looked like the cut to 185 was hard on him in his last fight, GSP will win.

That knock out, WOW, was unexpected! I like the build up to it.. was hopping Vitor was gonna land a good shoot... That Anderson must have an angel on his shoulder... That shit he pulls of is incredible!

I don´t think it is fair for GSP to add weight for Anderson, and after seeing Andersons last fight I am afraid I think he will take GSP easily... What do you guy think of that?

Jones came unexpected to me, I haven´t watched that fighter much, but wow that guy is big, Ryan looked tiny compared to him, Jones good easily be a heavy weight... Him up against Mauricio, could go anyway...

my 2 cents

I don´t think it is fair for GSP to add weight for Anderson, and after seeing Andersons last fight I am afraid I think he will take GSP easily... What do you guy think of that?

I think your right...I think Silva's stand-up is at a higher level. If the fight did happen GSP, better pray the fight went to the ground. Catch weight fight maybe..

Gsp would have nothing to lose.

jones does have a very similar style to silva. its freaky

i dont think anderson would take gsp EASILY. only one way to find out tho

jones does have a very similar style to silva. its freaky

i dont think anderson would take gsp EASILY. only one way to find out tho

definitely wouldnt be easy for either of them, i just feel spider is very underrated. he is the champ though. :)

i really like both gsp and silva, both very good fighters IMO.

Last edited:
GSP is the best when it comes to preperation, he always has a solid gameplan. Silvas reach will play a tramendous roll in the fight.

yes, Silvas reach is definitely an advantage and all fights start standing and you don´t wanna stand with Silva. I think this fight is never going to happen though. Dana is not gonna risk his golden boy getting beaten senseless by Silva and it is unfair to ask GSP to move up 15 pounds. What weight do you think GSP walks in between fights and what weight Silva does?

yes, Silvas reach is definitely an advantage and all fights start standing and you don´t wanna stand with Silva. I think this fight is never going to happen though. Dana is not gonna risk his golden boy getting beaten senseless by Silva and it is unfair to ask GSP to move up 15 pounds. What weight do you think GSP walks in between fights and what weight Silva does?

GSP, from what I've heard, never gets above 190. Silva claims he gets up to 225, but I don't buy that at all. Maybe 205ish.

I really doubt that GSP even cuts that much, hes very well disciplined and doesnt seem like he walks around more than 5-10 extra lbs. Silva though probably more like 15. Read an interview with him. He loves his cheat meals. Used to work st McDonlds so every night b4 a fight he goes and gets 2 big macs after his weigh in. GSP just doesn't strike me as someone to eat sloppy. Plus I saw a really crappy B movie with him and some of the other ufc guys. He loooked about the same.

I really doubt that GSP even cuts that much, hes very well disciplined and doesnt seem like he walks around more than 5-10 extra lbs. Silva though probably more like 15. Read an interview with him. He loves his cheat meals. Used to work st McDonlds so every night b4 a fight he goes and gets 2 big macs after his weigh in. GSP just doesn't strike me as someone to eat sloppy. Plus I saw a really crappy B movie with him and some of the other ufc guys. He loooked about the same.

GSP is one of the bigger WWs out there. I'd say he cuts somewhere between 13-16 lbs the week of the fight.

GSP, from what I've heard, never gets above 190. Silva claims he gets up to 225, but I don't buy that at all. Maybe 205ish.

Kenflo is currently training w GSP.. He stated gsp is walking around @ 195/on mma live post fights. I was always curious what he cuts

Back