BEST and WORST brands of AS

Powerhouse9

What is the best and worst brands for AS, mainly vet stuff. Of course human grade would be tops but what about the vet stuff. Please rate them based on purity and results not cost. Best I think, ttokkyo, QV, worst I think brovel.

Powerhouse9 said:
What is the best and worst brands for AS, mainly vet stuff. Of course human grade would be tops but what about the vet stuff. Please rate them based on purity and results not cost. Best I think, ttokkyo, QV, worst I think brovel.

Not a big fan of the Ttokkyo, burns and bruises like hell, average results. Love Upjohn Winstrol (winny). Brovel blows, IMO.

QV gear gives me great results and at a good price. Ive used it the past two cycles and will continue to use it in the future.

BUFFDAWG10 said:
QV is the BEST!!!! I would say Tornel is the WORST!!!!
qv is great vet gear and denkal injectables are great to but ive heard bad things about their dbol and winnie , imo if you can afford it then icn or upjohn or schering test is best

Actaully there is a new comapny out in mexico right now called Sydgroup. They have an entire line that contains the following:

Boldenon 200mg/10mL
Nandralone Cypionate 300mg/10mL
Nandralone Cypionate/Methandrio DiPropionate 70mg/10mL
Test Cypionate 100mg/10mL
Test Cypionate 200mg/10mL
Test Suspension 100mg/20mL
Primobolan Depot 100mg/10mL
Stanazolol 50mg/20mL

And at the end of july they are coming out with a masteron 100mg/10mL. I am currentlyusing thier test suspension and winstrol for my precontest stack and after I switched over from QV test prop and winstrol I have to say i can really tell a difference. I love thier products and they are top notch.

QV is also a good brand but thier quality of product has fallen off since of late as they have become the number 1 selling mex gear. Thier products are good but not as good in my opinon as denkall and the new sydgroup line. Brovel , tornel, and loeffler are excellent in my opion as well as I have gottne great results off of them. The old brovel t-200 is always a reliable back up if nothing else is available. The new loffler neotest is a great test amd thier lauradrol ( laurabolin) is an excellent nandralone product.

However dollar for dollar, I would have to go with the new sydgroup line as I have been hearing nothing but great reports from members on other boards who have used them.

Just my 2cc's.

Maverick

I liked TT simply because they had the best overall item selection, plus they were pioneers(as Mexican Vet Companies go anyhow) with items such as Equipoise 200, and Deca 300. Up until Ttokkyo coming out with the high-dose vials, the highest dose I ever saw on those 2 items was 100mgs on the EQ and 200mgs on the Deca. They were the first to manufacture d-bol & Winstrol (winny) tabs in high-dose ratios as well. Right around the time the Ketamina busts went down, they had just released Primobolan & Test Suspension and were in the process of releasing Masteron as well. You have to respect them for those things. Others were simply following, although some of the same products they followed with were of higher quality. However, most of TT's stuff was of high-quality in my opinion, with only a few items being on the cusp of low-medium quality. Those being the Testonon 250(it was real Sustanon (sust), but HURT), and the Anadrol which was also real Oxymetholone but for whatever reason, didn't result in gains like Euro brands. I can personally say, that I loved TTs Enanthate, Propionate, Cypionate, Winstrol (winny), Eq, and Deca(even though I usually HATE Deca).

As far as the rest, they have their good & bad. I agree that Loeffler is probably the compnay with the lowest consistent standards of low-quality though.

Denkall, which is considered by many(for what reason I don't know) to be the best Mexican Veterinary Company, has a few items in their lineup that I would consider to be completely worthless. Those being the T400(OMG, the pain). The new(er) Aqua-Test(for the same reason), and Denkadiol.

Loeffler being of low-quality(as was stated) has a decent item in the 5mg Anavar (var) tabs(Oxyfort I think).

Maverick said:
Actaully there is a new comapny out in mexico right now called Sydgroup. They have an entire line that contains the following:

Boldenon 200mg/10mL
Stanazolol 50mg/20mL

And at the end of july they are coming out with a masteron 100mg/10mL. I am currentlyusing thier test suspension and winstrol for my precontest stack and after I switched over from QV test prop and winstrol I have to say i can really tell a difference. I love thier products and they are top notch.

QV is also a good brand but thier quality of product has fallen off since of late as they have become the number 1 selling mex gear. Thier products are good but not as good in my opinon as denkall and the new sydgroup line. Brovel , tornel, and loeffler are excellent in my opion as well as I have gottne great results off of them. The old brovel t-200 is always a reliable back up if nothing else is available. The new loffler neotest is a great test amd thier lauradrol ( laurabolin) is an excellent nandralone product.

However dollar for dollar, I would have to go with the new sydgroup line as I have been hearing nothing but great reports from members on other boards who have used them.

Just my 2cc's.

Maverick

They(Sydgroup) are not a new company. New labelling is all. The kangaroo(Jim Anabolic:rolleyes: ) is cute though. Afterall, when you think roids, the first animal that hits the brain is obviously a kangaroo. Everyone knows that.

Last edited:
DADAWG said:
qv is great vet gear and denkal injectables are great to but ive heard bad things about their dbol and winnie , imo if you can afford it then icn or upjohn or schering test is best

Yeah Dawg, I agree, but he was asking about Vet gear.

Well yes and no. Tarasco the company that owns sydgroup bought the rights to jurox, so many people think that this is just jurox relabeled and this is not the case. Tarasco is a new company to anabolic manufacturing. They are trying to garner a good reputation in the mex market by producing a better product.

Maverick

Maverick said:
Well yes and no. Tarasco the company that owns sydgroup bought the rights to jurox, so many people think that this is just jurox relabeled and this is not the case. Tarasco is a new company to anabolic manufacturing. They are trying to garner a good reputation in the mex market by producing a better product.

Maverick

That "buying the rights to Jurox" thing happened like 3 years ago bro. It was a direct result of the Aussie Govt. cracking down on exported anabolic steroids, that were bound for Mexico, and(according to the cry-baby US Govt. whom the Aussies sucketh the dick of) were mostly destined to find the hands of gringo athletes.

out of those I would pick tornel BUT ALL OF THOSE MENTIONED ARE REAL SHIT FOR ROIDS> LOL no offence get some human shit you will be better off....

I always had good results with tt brovel and tornel,shit qv all of them.I like vet gear makes me feel like an animal :D:

Maverick said:

Boldenon 200mg/10mL
Stanazolol 50mg/20mL

Just my 2cc's.

Maverick
Damn making me wet my chops! I gotta pay a visit to my local pharmacia..been a while.

Golden_Muscle said:
How about organon?

Awesome Company. Dude was speaking in terms of Vet Cos. though. If you can get real Organon Sustanon 250 redi-jects, I still think that they are the best brand of Test on the planet, bar none. SO many fakes though in Tijuana.

Back