Sust 250 redijects

J

Juice Authority

My experience with this crap is that it's heavily diluted and underdosed. Most everyone else disagrees with me. I've done enough to know that when it comes to shooting Sustanon (sust) 250 I never buy them in Mexican Pharmacies. Instead, I buy it as a 10cc or 20cc vial at a Vet store ONLY. Here's what I've recently comes across that comfirms my suspicions...

"Another popular version of Sustanon is the Sostenon 250 rediject manufactured by Organon in Mexico. The redijects are very common to the southern region of the United States because they are frequently smuggled over the border after being purchased in Mexican pharmacies. The price for a Sostenon rediject is about $8 in Mexico. In the United States, they are often sold for $20 a piece. Each Sostenon 250 rediject comes packaged in a plastic tray with a foil covering. The World Anabolic Review shows a picture of a rediject with the needle attached. This picture is outdated because Organon recently began manufacturing the Sostenon 250 redijects without the needle attached. The redijects are often favored by many because of their difficulty to counterfeit. However, recently, bodybuilders have complained about some underdosed redijects circulating on the black market in Texas".

I thought I said it. I hear the redijects are underdosed but I seem to be in the minority opinion on that. Any input?

Juice Authority, I know where your coming from. My own personal experience made me feel the same way. I will never touch that crap. I did 25 amps in one cycle before and gained like 8lbs. Shit man what a joke. Some sources do sell them as high as $20.
The new Omnadrens gave me 2 times as much weight gain and strength gain and I only got the for $5.00 In the future if I would have to pick between a mix I would go either w/ Omnadrens or Sustanon(Karach) really good stuff.

Juice Authority said:
I thought I said it. I hear the redijects are underdosed but I seem to be in the minority opinion on that. Any input?

I have read that theory on other sites too

jyzza said:
Juice Authority, I know where your coming from. My own personal experience made me feel the same way. I will never touch that crap. I did 25 amps in one cycle before and gained like 8lbs. Shit man what a joke. Some sources do sell them as high as $20.
The new Omnadrens gave me 2 times as much weight gain and strength gain and I only got the for $5.00 In the future if I would have to pick between a mix I would go either w/ Omnadrens or Sustanon(Karach) really good stuff.

Bro, you're the only one so far that agrees with me on this. I've been going back and forth over at Elite on this very issue. I finally told the guy that kept arguing his point with me to enjoy the peanut oil and the placebo effect because that's all he's getting. Check out the thread...

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=207554

As you see bro, lots of people have a different point of view on this subject. I got mine from 100% reliable source so I know they were real. + I checked them out. My personal opinion on this subject is that they are shit and that’s it. I didn’t like them and will not waste my money on that crap again. That’s my .02 and if people will start calling you names because of your opinion just like on that thread then that diluted substance must have got to their head. LOL :)

Last edited:
jyzza said:
As you see bro, lots of people have a different point of view on this subject. I got mine from 100% reliable source so I know they were real. + I checked them out. My personal opinion on this subject is that they are shit and that’s it. I didn’t like them and will not waste my money on that crap again. That’s my .02 and if people will start calling you names because of your opinion just like on that thread then that diluted substance must have got to their head. LOL :)

No shit. I like Sustanon (sust) to kickstart a cycle or to stack with D-bol or Anadrol when I'm trying to put on size or Winstrol for cutting up. I got good results for Sust/Equ/Winstrol once. I just don't trust the redijects. I buy in a vial form from a Vet only.

Just beacuse people dont agree with you, doesn´t mean that your wrong. The same stuff will give diffrent results on diffrent people.

thefantom1 said:
Do they still come with those harpoons?? 21 gauge???

The last time I bought them they didn't. There was no attached needle in the rediject.

DangerousGrounds said:
I agree with everyone overpriced underdosed crap!
from my personal experiences with it.

Good, then maybe you can inform some of the veteran "know it all's" over at Elite. They seem to think I'm full of shit.

The last time I used them (August 2001) they were pretty damn effective at just 2 a week. But I would get omnas over them anyday as the price is sooo much better. (even if purchasing in MX)

overpriced 20.00 a damn cc maybe its dosed but when I can get without fancy glass piece of shit syringe for 4.00 a cc and use a better syringe, why not.
I can get 50cc's sus for well under 5 bucks each 1/4th of the cost of cheap dirty Mexican Sustanon (sust) redi's

There are constant "rumors" that one juice or another is underdosed. These rumors usually disappear with the first lab test. Then everyone who spoke authoratatively about one juice being underdosed moves on to the next juice de jeur... speaking equally authoratatively about that juice.

Rumors and beliefs don't mean much. Post a lab test.

Back