Best anxiety meds to control aggression and mood on high dose test and tren.

ALL I got to say is if your that fucked up to be on meds FOR ANYTHING you should not be on steroids because you obviously have bigger problems,sorry Im not making fun but its ridiculous to be on steroids and celexa,prozac etc at the same time,deal with your psychological issues before you take steroids which will definitely make them worse.Good luck

This is a month old thread. There are many people who are on meds for clinical depression that cycle, myself included. Just because you take meds doesn't mean you haven't dealt with your psychological issues. For many it means that you are balanced because your being treated for a chemical imbalance.

Desi, have you tried Cipralex? I've been on that for awhile and it seems to keep me calm.

Desi, have you tried Cipralex? I've been on that for awhile and it seems to keep me calm.

Right now the Doc has me on 60 mgs Prozac a day and Ambien right before i go to bed. The Ambien knocks me out quick but i feel sleepless again in 5-6 hours. But those 5-6 hours are great sleep.

A few fact s.

SSRI s lower test...minimally but still...

Ambien is very very close to the benzo family.

Xanax, Ativan, Valium, Klonopin and others.

The only differance is uptake time and half life and I ve listed them in order of speedy blood plasma impact and half life. 4 -12 hours respectively.

DROP THE FKN TREN NOW or quit bitching.

When I did it my anxiety and paranoia were unbearable.

I take 20 mg s of lexapro ed and .25 xanax not to excede 2 in a day. Ussually 1 before bed...

Plus the massive cycle you see below.

You got to make a living... grow up.

i need help

I go to the doc 5/18/2012 and start my low t and I hope it be a life changer for me I need bad can anybody relate to want I am felling

i need help

I go to the doc 5/18/2012 and start my low t and I hope it be a life changer for me I need bad can anybody relate to want I am felling

Have you heard of Phenibut? Good stuff that may help you. The only benzo I would advise is Ativan, but they are all addictive so I would tread lightly there. Research the Phenibut though, may be helpful...

What about Nortriptyline? My Doc perscribed it for me for my adderall to counteract the loss of appetite. I dont fuck with it too much being its a anti depressant and im not depressed (well at least I hope not) and I don't want to shutdown my natural happiness. But its great for bulking. I eat everything in site when im on that shit.
any of yall ever try it??

Xanax has been doing wonders for me. My first week or so of cycle I was having panic attacks. I take .5 whenever I start to feel it coming on or if I can't sleep at night. I've had experience with it in the past and I know how addicting it can be. But hey. No pain no gain right?

Tren and xanax work well together. Especially for me because the tren keeps me awake at night if I don't take it.

I smoke herb, helps me perfectly....So much better then a pill....Welcome to NJ where it is legal....

I have heard horrible things about Tren making people anxious.....But I have also heard many saying that Test helps anxiety.

I agree, get rid of the Tren bro... I am prescribed 8mg of xanax a day and I must say that it will help you mellow out but most likely since youve never taken it it will knock your ass out... If that is the case it will completely effect your work out and thus your gains/ goals.

I wouldnt ask your doc for xanax tho. Xanax is a benzodiazapem , as is klonapen, ativan and valium. Ativan is going to be the best option as its the mildest in the benzo family. Try that out, Im thinkin it'll help.

Best of luck figuring this one out bro!

Back