Best Canadian Labs?

have read many great things about aml but have no experience with them... hoping to soon though. Will report back with info.

A few here may be surprised at what im about to say, but i feel that in the Canadian line up of UGL's Newport Pharmaceuticals is certainly in the top two or three labs in this country. Other than my previous matter, which was solely an isolated incident, i have not heard anything derogatory or negative about this lab. Since that time i have delt with Newport, the owner has been more than fair with me and resolved the issue immediately and in a courteous manner. And to me that represents top notch customer service - it doesn't get any better than that.

I continue to use Newport to this day and will continue to do so.

My .02

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol there was something wrong with there powders?? Thats not the case at all they underdosed the shit out of all there gear because they thought they had the market and they are greedy now they want to start proper doseing and act like it was ok for all those years. ya right stuff is junk any one from Canada who knows anything about juice knows to stay away. Ive done lots of medi over the years doesnt even come close to some of the other labs in Canada.

Do not go with Fimea if you don't like Svensk. I recommend: AML, Pinn, NuPharm, E Pharma. Medi is back to normal. Little hiccup in their powder source but I can assure everyone that their good to go and readily available Canada wide.

AML. Canadian lab that's private even to fellow Canadians. I noticed a reference was needed.
So now I am here to share and seek useful advice to stay fit and healthy

Aml I was excited to find them on the web and all the great reviews put together all my supplements then I noticed need ref, I am Canadian west coast BC , any advice on domestic lab that is not private with good reviews thank you

I haven't been active for awhile as recovering in Canada from a motorbike accident. Used a great lab in Europe for 5 years without fail.... dont know where to start looking in Canada. I am in the west and would appreciate any honest recommendation regarding Canadian labs

Back