Best cycle for steady, lean mass gains

Tsaunders

I would like to put on lean muscle, what is a good cycle that wont produce much bloat and is easy on the hairline.

I was thinking test at around 200-250 mgs, and eq at 400-500 or T-Bol.

I like runnin Test-e at 500mg/week for 12 weeks and the Eq @ 400-600mgs/week for 14 weeks personally. U could run the T-bol the last 4 weeks at 40mgs/day as well.

muscle is muscle, there is not fat muscle or lean muscle. build muscle, if you are lean or not depends on your diet and cardio.

muscle is muscle, there is not fat muscle or lean muscle. build muscle, if you are lean or not depends on your diet and cardio.

That is a very good point... If you want to do a lean bulk, just about any compound is going to work in increasing muscle mass. As far as staying lean or leaning out, that's all going to depend on your diet and cardio as dtone has stated. Now if water retention is an issue, than we're talking about a totally different thing.

very good

good n smart replies. diet n training r the keys that unlock that particular question. certain compounds such as equipoise n anavar r good to run along with a good diet n cardio regiment if u want that lean hard look n steady gain.

That is a very good point... If you want to do a lean bulk, just about any compound is going to work in increasing muscle mass. As far as staying lean or leaning out, that's all going to depend on your diet and cardio as dtone has stated. Now if water retention is an issue, than we're talking about a totally different thing.

Dtone and milkman,

Yes, water is a huge problem I have had in the past. I guess my question to be more specific is basically a cycle that wont give me that puffy look as when I am on test plus the acne. I havnt experimented with letro or anything of that matter to control the bloat. I just hate the bloat and would rather go on a very low dosage of test accompanied by eq or tbol, Anavar (var) etc..

Dtone and milkman,

Yes, water is a huge problem I have had in the past. I guess my question to be more specific is basically a cycle that wont give me that puffy look as when I am on test plus the acne. I havnt experimented with letro or anything of that matter to control the bloat. I just hate the bloat and would rather go on a very low dosage of test accompanied by eq or tbol, Anavar (var) etc..

You could run a low dose of Test with any of those mentioned compounds and an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and more than likely experience almost no bloat at all. I'd go with Test/Var if the wallet can handle it. As you know, I was disappointed with EQ and I can't comment on TBol as I've never used it. TBol is said to be D-Bol without the bloat... if that's the case, it would be a sweet compound to use IMO.

Milk,

I have heard great things regarding tbol and Anavar (var) for vascularity/gains and no bloat. In your opinion, how much do steroids help as far as gaining quicker than training natty. I guess it is a complicated question to phrase, but how much more do steroids give you an advantage over just going natty?

thats kind of a tricky and bottomless question so ill let milk take that one. but i can comment on tbol and say that it is more weight gain than Anavar (var) and winstrol but Anavar (var) and winstrol seem to make me more vascular and increased the hard look more than tbol. for the price, tbol is great.

To make the most muscle gains you need to be on a gaining diet which you gain 2 or 3 pounds a week.Trying to stay lean and gain muscles is hard to do while not eating more calories. Not to say you cant gain mass while using a depleting diet but you will make more gain while eating to gain.

In your opinion, how much do steroids help as far as gaining quicker than training natty. I guess it is a complicated question to phrase, but how much more do steroids give you an advantage over just going natty?

I wouldn't cycle if I could gain as quickly without steroids as I can with them. Let me put it this way using first hand experience...

I did a natty bulk a while back and gained about 1lb a week for 6 months, we'll call it 26lbs in 26 weeks. I would say about 40% of that was the muscle I was looking for while 60% of it was water weight and fat mass (yes, you can retain water naturally as well). My last cycle I went from 231lbs @ 14% bodyfat to 245lbs @ 12% bodyfat in 20 weeks. I would also like to point out that I was disappointed with the cycle slightly because I thought that EQ was a waste... I think that says enough to draw some of your own conclusions...

I wouldn't cycle if I could gain as quickly without steroids as I can with them. Let me put it this way using first hand experience...

I did a natty bulk a while back and gained about 1lb a week for 6 months, we'll call it 26lbs in 26 weeks. I would say about 40% of that was the muscle I was looking for while 60% of it was water weight and fat mass (yes, you can retain water naturally as well). My last cycle I went from 231lbs @ 14% bodyfat to 245lbs @ 12% bodyfat in 20 weeks. I would also like to point out that I was disappointed with the cycle slightly because I thought that EQ was a waste... I think that says enough to draw some of your own conclusions...

Damn milk, what dosages were you on? That is what a 16-17 lb lbm gain in only 20 weeks. That is insane. Plus, its not like it was your first cycle, 230 lbs is pretty big man, and gaining that much muscle in that short of time is amazing.

im about to start a t-bol, prop,halo,winny,var, igf... and its my lean bulker. and if it works im gonna do the same cycle again.. and yes i know 2 orals is bad, im gettin my liver checked and a blood test once a month as i am runnin this cycle for 12 wks.. and im doin 8 sets on smaller muscle groups and 12 sets on large.. sets of 15-12-10.. for more endurance and strength... ill be runnin the igf from the 9th wk through pct.. pwo..billaterally in the muscle group i worked that day and nolva pct20mg/ed for 4wks starting 2days after my last inj.

Damn milk, what dosages were you on? That is what a 16-17 lb lbm gain in only 20 weeks. That is insane. Plus, its not like it was your first cycle, 230 lbs is pretty big man, and gaining that much muscle in that short of time is amazing.

Yeah, it was about a 16-18lbs lean mass swing. I would say that 6lbs of that was water, so all said it was like 10-12lbs of lean muscle in 20 weeks. I ran:

Weeks 1-16: 750mg/wk Test Enanthate
Weeks 1-15: 600mg/wk EQ
Weeks 17-20: 200mg EOD Test Prop
Weeks 15-20: 60mg Anavar ED

Honestly, I made my most prominent gains the last 5 weeks of the cycle. I really react well to Test Prop and now I love Anavar.

I would like to put on lean muscle, what is a good cycle that wont produce much bloat and is easy on the hairline.

I was thinking test at around 200-250 mgs, and eq at 400-500 or T-Bol.

When I clicked on this link I was going to suggest Low dose Test and EQ. That was the leanest and most solid I've been after a cycle ever. I threw in Winstrol (winny) tabs for the second half of the cycle.

help

I'm looking for the best cycle to gain mass. I'm 6'0" 155lbs I'm looking for mass that isn't just water weight, something that will not just evaporate as soon as the cycle ends. I'm a beginner and currently taking 250mg of test prop every 4 days. ( a buddy's recommend). Is this correct? If not can u help me out? Thanks

I'm looking for the best cycle to gain mass. I'm 6'0" 155lbs I'm looking for mass that isn't just water weight, something that will not just evaporate as soon as the cycle ends. I'm a beginner and currently taking 250mg of test prop every 4 days. ( a buddy's recommend). Is this correct? If not can u help me out? Thanks

Test prop should be injected every other day at least.

Back