Best ECA stack?

Yes Ephedra is illegal, but Ephedrine HCL (almost chemically identical) is still legally sold and market as OTC asthma medications. Its what I use for my ECA stacks. Look up Vasopro or Chesteze on Google...

I would like to know the cheapest source of ephedrine-hcl without the guaifenesin (delivered to the US). I'm not asking for an illegal source, so this is not in violation of the rules. I do hear that the ephedrine-hcl is cheapest to purchase in pure powder form. If that something that people purchase from a legal and legitimate company or an underground source? Again, I'm not asking for an illegal source.

Last edited:
Oh - ha I didn't realize it was illegal. I thought Ephedra was only banned from health supplements, I thought you could still buy it by itself? Whats the standard dosing mix for an eca stack?

20 - 25 mg Ephedrine HCL
200 mg Caffeine

If you want you can throw some asprin in there as well - However i only use a baby asprin (81 mg) 1x / day, as it causes my stomach to much problems if i use more.

wow aspirin inhibits protein synth?

shit....always took it ECaspirin style

i make my own.....but i guess ill leave out the A next time....dammit

Trev: where did you learn/read about this?

Swoleburn said:
Only 25mg? My Wife and I better lower our dose then cuz we take 75-100mg 3X daily.

WOW....

do you ever feel cracked the fuck out???

i don't think i could handle that much....you? maybe, being a freaky 280-320, but the misses....wow

i would fucking drop dead, if for nothing else, dehydration from profuse sweating!!! :destroy:

The maximum suggested is 100 mg over the course of 24 hours for no more then 12 weeks.

Thats not to say i don't know people that have used up to 500 mg / day.

Ephedrine caffiene and ibuprofen worked really good for me today. Still dont have proof of it, I have to try it out again, but I had the best cardio session ever today with ibuprofen instead of aspirin.

DirkMoneyshot said:
You should not be using a NSAID's like ibuprofen on a daily basis. I would suggest you quit this practice.

Why exactly? And it was only because I ran out of aspirin, but it worked so well.and I dont use eca every day, EOD on cardio days only.

Back