Best for long cycle?

D-bo said:
tolkinopensolen ! If you are against steriods get off the board! None of us have time no patience to talk to people like you so do me and everyone else a favor find another board! Oh and if you believe that guy who clams steriods gave him brain cancer and he has no proof of it YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!
Although he is fairly negative in his posts regarding steroids, tolkinopensolen is just bringing up some fears I'm guessing that he and many others have had due to a lack of education on the subject. You have to admit that the media sensationalizes everything and the public commonly trusts what the media tells them often without verification. Doesn't mean he is an idiot.

Behemoth said:
Oh that's right, because we have the same receptors for our entire lives.

.....you increase the dose due to the bodies various action/reaction factors
after only 21 days on any gear your body starts counter measures to try to achieve homeostatis (cortisol/shbg etc etc) or in simple terms the body naturally shifts you from anabolism back to catabolism at the four week point you
will need to up the dose to continue the speed of growth achieved in the first twenty one days.....hence the reason most pros(the smart ones anyway)
run short (30 days or less cycles)combined with other drugs (hgh,slin,t3 igf-1)
to grow almost continually.........long cycles are in my opinion counter productive to long term gains.....and hopefully on the way out....the information is out there people lets start using it........

fitfreak76 said:
.....you increase the dose due to the bodies various action/reaction factors
after only 21 days on any gear your body starts counter measures to try to achieve homeostatis (cortisol/shbg etc etc) or in simple terms the body naturally shifts you from anabolism back to catabolism at the four week point you
will need to up the dose to continue the speed of growth achieved in the first twenty one days.....hence the reason most pros(the smart ones anyway)
run short (30 days or less cycles)combined with other drugs (hgh,slin,t3 igf-1)
to grow almost continually.........long cycles are in my opinion counter productive to long term gains.....and hopefully on the way out....the information is out there people lets start using it........

So, your saying you should only run a 4 weeker? I dont get it.

paulmancan said:
For someone who for whatever reason wants to go on for 6 months straight is there any difference (recovery purposes) what they take? Obvioulsy not 17AA's. Some would say tren is hard on kidneys (no evidence?) and should be out. Seems some people run long EQ cycles....so what is recommended and why? Thanks!

I read the first sentence and stoped reading to post a reply, not even gonna read the rest of the thread ....

6 months is just plain stupid. Dont do it.

mw101 said:
So, your saying you should only run a 4 weeker? I dont get it.

thats exactly what im saying cycling any longer than 30 days is counter productive to long term growth.....imagine continueing growth through post cycle therapy (pct) and then getting back on at the end of that period......sounds out there but its being done as we speak....do you really believe the pros just jam x amount of test into themselves year round.......if at the end of thirty days you block the effects of shgb and cortisol whilst keeping your body in a state of anabolism youll continue to grow during an off period...then bam your back on for another 21-30 days......im not saying you wont grow on long cycles just that you could be growing a lot faster and healthier..........year round.....

6 month cycle.....the best thing to run would be hgh that is if your only going to do one compound for six months......

i never said i am against steroids pls dont invent things that i never said and then say i said them. i am however against 6 months straight of steroids. also people have died while on steroids because they are weak to infections and such that would not have effected someone who was not on steroids. and that is a fact.

Last edited:
i just finished an 8 month cycle of test enth at 1000mg e/w
and i had some problems with it blood pressure sky rocketed
and i got sick during the cycle

Back