• 16wk Test focused stack

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • 16wk HGH

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • 16wk Both combo of HGH and test focused stack

Votes: 18 46.2%

• Total voters
massive said:
I would like your feedback on which method is better for muscle size. For price comparisons I know that test is alot cheaper than HGH. Although on taking test alone and HGH alone, test would be the better in muscle size, whereas the HGH would only put a little muscle on but the fat reductions of it would be far better than the test fat reductions.

What would be the effects of adding insulin and t3 aswel in regards to muscle building effects?

Also say cycling with a stack of say test,drol and equipoise for say 16wks, would the addition of HGH and maybe insulin make a bigger impact in muscle size?
When asking a question like this; it's always important that you list your stats and your experience.
Otherwise you'd be putting it like this:
Which is best for mass, hgh alone, test alone, or both together.
Subject 1: 130lbs, 5'10, 10%bf
Subject 2: 250lbs, 5'10, 10%bf

Test alone would be enough for subject 1. And HGH plus test would be good for subject 2.

Mudge said:
GH by itself is not a builder.
Too many people think it is and then post that HGH is useless. Well, yeah. The studies were done on the elderly using HGH, so they have something to gain.

When noobs go on the internet searching info on HGH that is the info they get. But they dont realize that the results from HGH came from elderly subjects that used HGH, not healthy young adult males.

Yep you are right. Choosing between test and HGH is very hard. But i recommend testosterone, from what i have heard hgh puts on on lots of mass even on your organ so choose. But if you workout nicely it will just as good. For more info why not have a look here.

bodybuildingbeach.com

Last edited:
Back