Best for the 1st cycle

deffa88

What would be the best for the 1st cycle..

and how do you inject it.( what i ment was about the rotation of locations..etc)

Last edited:
Test, and test only but it doesn;t sound like you know nearly enough to be considering cycling. For starters, try reading some of the stickies on the compounds and their effects, but even that is not extensive enough. one should spend atleast 1 year dedicated to researching Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) before considering starting a cycle. be safe.

Onswoll said:
if your asking questions like that, you probably shouldnt be messing with AAS

yep i have only a little knowledge on AAS. i bassically know what each steroid does and its effects and i wantd 2 kno wethr 2 keep injecting it to the same place or shour u change the locations

Seeriously for your own safety please listen to some of us on the board.. I will have to agree with what most others who have posted on this thread have to say. You probably aren't near ready to start Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and even if you are we are going to need to need WAY more info than that.

At the minimum we will need: Stats, Diet, and Training history.. Give us a bit more info and we'll be happy to help.

Major said:
Seeriously for your own safety please listen to some of us on the board.. I will have to agree with what most others who have posted on this thread have to say. You probably aren't near ready to start Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and even if you are we are going to need to need WAY more info than that.

At the minimum we will need: Stats, Diet, and Training history.. Give us a bit more info and we'll be happy to help.

training. has been workin for two years. with 3 months off for a year
current work out monday-chest, tue-shoulders, wed-arms, thr-back, fri-legs, sat beach run

currently using tribulus and whey protien.

wheight 87KG
height: 6'1
age 21
bodyfat- 14-18%

the only available Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) in my country are Deca and Sustanon

please let me kno wether you need more info

the only available Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) in my country are Deca and Sustanon
I'm sure you mean available to you...
If that is the case, use Sustanon (sust) for a first cycle. No deca yet. When you're ready.

To answer that question only, Try not to inject into one site more than once a week. If your doing a test only cycle at two injects per week, use glutes only, espesially if your inexperienced because they are the hardest to mess up. go in your right glute monday and your left glute thursday for your whole cycle on test only. If you decide on 3X weekly injects like if you go with the sustanon, then add your delt or thigh into the sites and go in each site once per week. Try not to shoot more than 2ml into one spot to keep pain and infection risk low.

Straight up man, you should not be taking steroids. And I only say that because it sounds like you are a 14yr old kid. I mean, it just doent sound like you have an inklig of a clue as to what you are talking about. No offence bro, just my personal opinion.

Onswoll said:
Straight up man, you should not be taking steroids. And I only say that because it sounds like you are a 14yr old kid. I mean, it just doent sound like you have an inklig of a clue as to what you are talking about. No offence bro, just my personal opinion.

you should get that kinda idea when u read the last line in the 1st post in this thread. what i ment is how the locations of the injection should be rotated. wel yes i am new to AAS. i havent use them yet. I am still carrying out my reasearch on each AAS. to decide whats the best. and with minimum side effect.

According to what i ve found is if u take a higer dosgage the side effects will be high. and the dose should be according to ones body. i think any one should statr with a very small dose. then gradully increase the dse up to a level your body can take.

error corrected

Last edited:
deffa88 said:
According to what i ve found is if u take a higer dosgage the side effects will be low.

I'm assuming that's a typo...right?

Anyways I'm guess your taking test E in which case rotating between eac left/right quad and left/right glute (4 spots in total) is enough for your (2) weekly injections.

I'm hoping you have post cycle therapy (pct) planned and have the proper ancillaries on hand as well.

outlawtas2 said:
I'm assuming that's a typo...right?

Anyways I'm guess your taking test E in which case rotating between eac left/right quad and left/right glute (4 spots in total) is enough for your (2) weekly injections.

I'm hoping you have post cycle therapy (pct) planned and have the proper ancillaries on hand as well.

i havent started teh cycle.. in the research stage.

i tought of 200 mg clomid for 1st 2 weeks and 100mg for 2nd and 3rd week

Back