BEST IGF/MGF cycle?

shainesboostin

Ok, so I have been gone from the BBing world, or atleast the peptides/gear.

Didnt know if someone could give me the low down on dose timing with these peps? Or if there are better choices now? Last time I was using LR3 was the hype, and people were starting to throw MGF in the mix with it, but timing was all jacked up! Nobody knew rather to do pre, post, ect.

Any of this figured out yet?

In short, what would you say is the best peptide cycle currently?

Sounds to me Regular MGF immediatly PWO, then LR3 the next day?

Example:
Monday=Train MGF PWO
Tuesday= OFF LR3
Wednesday=Train MGF PWO
Thursday=OFF LR3
Friday=Trian MGF PWO

Hey mate,

I have an issue with taking the MGF and IGF together as MGF is a proliferator which means it expands our pool of stem cells and IGF is a differentiator which means it turns immature stem cells into a defined cell type, when a cell type is exposed to IGF the cell type created is muscle. Doing these 2 at the same time will cause a short circuit and you will not get the best results. Just based on my own personal experience, I advise taking the MGF for 4 weeks, injecting twice a week 500mcg per injection in the muscle group you would like. Then after 4 weeks you will have a pool of new stem cells and you will take the IGF and it will as mentioned above mature the stem cells into muscle cells =D. But this is just my own opinion and what i have researched, I would love for someone to show us a different way so we can really nut out the ultimate administration of these 2 peptides.

Back