Best post cycle therapy (pct) EVER??

croboy

Best PCT EVER??

Running a 10 week Enanthate @ 500mg/week (double dose first week) with 0.5mg Arimidex AOD

for PCT ive got prepared

Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/50/50/50
Sarms S4 50/50/50/50
Aromasin 10/10/10/10

This is my second cycle, very strict with pct because my nolva got confiscated 2 weeks into pct after my first cycle and i lost most of my gains.

if you can think of anything else that will preserve gains or a better way of taking what i already have please respond, any help is appreciated.

i added S4 because at 50mg a day i noticed some good results and according to my blood tests i was not shutdown, which seems like an attractive compound to add to pct.

PCT is not my area of expertise, but I can tell you this: You're going overboard. Clomid or Nolvadex alone would likely be sufficient. I'll let others chime in here.

Poly

i use both clomid and nolva at the same time. always.
nolva blocks the estrogen and the clomid helps bring the boys back
so both at the same time works well for me.

PCT is not my area of expertise, but I can tell you this: You're going overboard. Clomid or Nolvadex alone would likely be sufficient. I'll let others chime in here.

Poly

can you really go overboard when it comes to post cycle therapy (pct)? i got everything extremely cheap.. so money wasnt an issue... and i believe the nolva and clomid will keep the estrogen under control but to help raise my test i thought i would add some S4, i might drop the aromasin, anyone know if it would be better to add the aromasin or is it not really gonna do anything?

better to go overboard on recovery than on the actual cycle.

Last edited:

Poly

+1 Way overboard.....you don't need all that stuff for that long. You're just wasting some of it.

+1 Way overboard.....you don't need all that stuff for that long. You're just wasting some of it.

Ok, ill minus the aromasin, and maybe lower clomid dose, but im keeping nolva clomid and s4, i think thats sufficient to keep gains and return hormones back to normal right?

can you really go overboard when it comes to post cycle therapy (pct)? i got everything extremely cheap.. so money wasnt an issue... and i believe the nolva and clomid will keep the estrogen under control but to help raise my test i thought i would add some S4, i might drop the aromasin, anyone know if it would be better to add the aromasin or is it not really gonna do anything?

better to go overboard on recovery than on the actual cycle.

I agree with the rest clomid nolva should be gtg pct, letro for AI.

toremifene.

IMO this is all you need for a post cycle therapy (pct).

But the most important things to do when it comes to post cycle therapy (pct) are as follows:

1. Keep your calories UP. You're gonna be hormonal and you WILL lose weight so stay positive and keep eating.

2. Stay off the fucking scale. Scales are for fat chics and skinny gym rats who wear wife beaters

3. Lower your training volume but keep the intensity HIGH. Now is not the time to be a pussy... even though you may feel like one.

Remember, post cycle therapy (pct) is just another tool to help get your boys working again, but most forget or don't even know it takes TIME for your body to right itself after a cycle. If you follow the proper protocol and the things above, you should be fine.

Another good thing to help during AAS cycles is before you start, remind yourself that when you gain 25lbs during your cycle, you're not gaining 25lbs of muscle. You'll hear that shit all the time, but its not true. You will gain some fat, prolly a good bit of water and some muscle.

Getting your mind right before is just as important to me as after a cycle.

Good luck.

Back