Best SERM in test only pct?

tilldeath

So came across a mod comment as follows "Nolvadex does not cause a release of LH, it does prime GnRH which is all good if your not suppressed. Nolva's action in the pituitary is estrogenic (E primes but also suppresses, and in functional males nolva initially spikes T and then suppresses it."

That being said I know torem seems to be the new standard on some boards for it's ability to assist with cholesterol. I've never run either, but am not apposed to change if research supports one over another. Thoughts?

nolva and clomid dont complicate things

if it aint broke dont fix it. this method works been around for a long time

nolva and clomid dont complicate things

if it aint broke dont fix it. this method works been around for a long time

While I agree, I have to say if there is evidence toward one or another I would tend to want to use that. Just curious on others views, seems like a lot use clomid here and I tend to shy away due to possible sides. Never had any issue with tamoxifen though.

While I agree, I have to say if there is evidence toward one or another I would tend to want to use that. Just curious on others views, seems like a lot use clomid here and I tend to shy away due to possible sides. Never had any issue with tamoxifen though.

there drugs and were all different so one may work better for you or not.... i now use both which is proven to work for many ppl. u dont want to have to find out the hard way. i think they work well together. I have done several Nolva only PCT's and Clomid only. If theres no reason (bad sides) they use both. SOme argue they work well together. If I had to pick one Clomid its what the docs use to fix fertility issues.

There is ample evidence by Dr Scally that both together are superior to either one alone.

jack.... so taking clomid with maybe Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) would greatly help someone that wanted to start a family get the guy up the river?? ima do some reading on this... knew Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and hmg helped just didn';t know to much about clomid with the fert. part of it.

There is ample evidence by Dr Scally that both together are superior to either one alone.

This distuinguished Gent here hit a GREAT point and Im 100% agreed with him. Scally`s protocol has being proved over and over again...

jack.... so taking clomid with maybe Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) would greatly help someone that wanted to start a family get the guy up the river?? ima do some reading on this... knew Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and hmg helped just didn';t know to much about clomid with the fert. part of it.

correct
fertility clinics have guys on clomid for months to years along with a Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) regimen (i dont know much about the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) part). personally whem im on clomid and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) my sperm count goes up big time.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...s-available.html?highlight=clomid+is+the+best

Last edited:

can someone post up his (group of doctors i though not just him) PoWer post cycle therapy (pct) right? its in Anabolics 2010

if i remember correctly he suggests running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) befor and during the 1st week of post cycle therapy (pct)?????

everyone frowns upon doing that.

have you done his post cycle therapy (pct) protocol?

Last edited:
Nolvadex is my recommendation

i dont like the reduction in IGF from nolva. On my first test cycle my post cycle therapy (pct) was nolva and i lost around 5lbs coming off. My second cycle i used a combination of clomid and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and i feel like i my recovery was a lot better.

can someone post up his (group of doctors i though not just him) PoWer post cycle therapy (pct) right? its in Anabolics 2010

if i remember correctly he suggests running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) befor and during the 1st week of post cycle therapy (pct)?????

everyone frowns upon doing that.

have you done his post cycle therapy (pct) protocol?

Thats the only protocol i used up till I started cruising.
He says Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) then stop Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and immediately start clomid/nolva therapy.
I dont have that post cycle therapy (pct) from anabolic 2010 or I would gladly share it with you.

Thats the only protocol i used up till I started cruising.
He says Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) then stop Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and immediately start clomid/nolva therapy.
I dont have that pct from anabolic 2010 or I would gladly share it with you.
I found it all of 2 secs using google. Its the same "PoWeRPCT" So hes saying take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) first two weeks of PCT as I thought. I doubt your doing that. I dont know if its wrong or not I can tell you he has a lot of info backing him up.

Day 1-16 : 2500iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every other day.
Day 1-30 : Nolva 20mg/day; Clomid 100mg/day (50mg was taken twice per day)
Day 31-45 : Nolva 20mg/day

I know a few local bodybuilders who do it this way (not because of Dr.Scally) and recovered nicely. They told me to do that i was like wtf

I found it all of 2 secs using google. Its the same "PoWeRpost cycle therapy (pct)" So hes saying take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) first two weeks of post cycle therapy (pct) as I thought. I doubt your doing that. I dont know if its wrong or not I can tell you he has a lot of info backing him up.

Day 1-16 : 2500iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every other day.
Day 1-30 : Nolva 20mg/day; Clomid 100mg/day (50mg was taken twice per day)
Day 31-45 : Nolva 20mg/day

I know a few local bodybuilders who do it this way (not because of Dr.Scally) and recovered nicely. They told me to do that i was like wtf
Over at TS Scally has stated exactly what i said...within the last month. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) / stop hcg/immediately start serm therapy
that was 2 years ago ..perhaps his thoughts have changed ...

Back