Best steroid for 1 month period?

I was debating on taking a steroid this summer, but I only have a one month time period. I looked into HGH but it is too expensive. So I want something not very expensive (between $100-$200). Is there a good anabolic steroid that will work in 4 weeks and that is not very pricey? Is it even worth taking steroids for that short of a period? If so, what steroid fits this profile?

hgh even if price wasn't an issue is pointless for a month. are you trying to impress someone at a highschool reunion?

no anabolic can do wonders in a month that will make up for months/years of dedication

MPPM said:
hgh even if price wasn't an issue is pointless for a month. are you trying to impress someone at a highschool reunion?

no anabolic can do wonders in a month that will make up for months/years of dedication

True. I'd take that 100 bucks and buy protein and consume it.

with a question like that you can almost bet he has no clue on training and diet. his best bet in synthol. perfect candidate. results with no work.

synthol and muscletech...IV the muscletech shakes while injecting the synthol into every muscle. You'll be a superstar in no time

I'm thinking more like silicone implants. You can Finance them for 10 years get your payment down so you can afford it! HOLLA!

you actually used synthol? ok greg.... id just say start running with trashbags on your body, and take a natural test booster and protein, i did that during wrestling season when i was cutting down and i was pretty shredded

There is no such thing as a quick-fix 4 week steroid. That being said, test is your best candidate, regarding to the question of not-too-pricey and working steroid.
If i were real desperate to make a change in 4 weeks, i'd shoot some test suspension and see what happens. But seriously. Don't do that. Take your time and plan a decent cycle instead, or better yet, learn something about steroids first.

MPPM said:
with a question like that you can almost bet he has no clue on training and diet. his best bet in synthol. perfect candidate. results with no work.

your not very nice today lmfao

20 bucks says the guy goes on a dbol cycle for 4 weeks. another 20 bucks says he gets fake gear

sswiththemsprees said:
I was debating on taking a steroid this summer, but I only have a one month time period. I looked into HGH but it is too expensive. So I want something not very expensive (between $100-$200). Is there a good anabolic steroid that will work in 4 weeks and that is not very pricey? Is it even worth taking steroids for that short of a period? If so, what steroid fits this profile?
This isn't a decision to be taken lightly...you need to read the stickies and learn exactly what you're getting yourself into first. Then post some questions. Why don't you try to redeem yourself and at least post your training experience, stats (height/weight), age, etc. and tell us exactly what your goals are.

DocJ said:
This isn't a decision to be taken lightly...you need to read the stickies and learn exactly what you're getting yourself into first. Then post some questions. Why don't you try to redeem yourself and at least post your training experience, stats (height/weight), age, etc. and tell us exactly what your goals are.

He's not here to be a member...just looking for a quick fix. He may be a one hit wonder

I'm an NCAA division 1A football athlete, that is randomly drug tested. I play WR and I'm 6'1 188 lbs. 4.42 40, 260 bench, 390 squat... I have 5 weeks this summer that I know I won't get tested. I was wondering if one cycle would help me at all, knowing that I would not be cycling more than that one time. I have heard about cycling 4 weeks on/off with D BOL. Anyways.. I meant will one cycle of 4 weeks help me (30mg a day)?? BUT I GUESS NOT??

try test suspension...u will get results in a month.....keeping them is another question... halo is great for aggression and strenght....dball will just bloat the shit out of u. var possibly....but i believe suspension will be great for a one monther but expect to be a pin cusion....

Back