Best steroids for weight class athletes???

You didn't ask for my 2 cents, but I am thowing it in here anyway having been a collegiate wrestler myself. Taking steroids to compete as an amatuer wrestler is cheating. Don't spoil this honorable and ancient sport.

wrestler01 said:
Yes i want to stay in my weightclass. And my goals would be to gain strength and endurance.
Stick with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) which are high on the androgenic scale, but low on the anabolic scale. Examples: Tren, Masteron, Halotestin. The only exception would be Anavar which is both a weak anabolic and a very low androgenic. Anavar causes an increase in strength due to it's extraordinary ability to stimulate massive creatine phosphate synthesis in the muscle cell.

personally I would go with anavar, I know a lot of powerlifters that like the anavar/creatine combo

Halo all the way...... With proper diet of course, u will stay in your weight class, be mean as hell, and strong as fcuk...... used it, loved it, will use again.... be careful with your temperment as high doses may make u irratable as hell.

If I had to pick one I'd say halo but the problem is some people get a feeling of malaise on halo (generally feeling crappy). Anavar would be a close second IMO.

Slayer said:
You didn't ask for my 2 cents, but I am thowing it in here anyway having been a collegiate wrestler myself. Taking steroids to compete as an amatuer wrestler is cheating. Don't spoil this honorable and ancient sport.
:soap:

DougoeFre5h said:

I know. And I had no idea where to get Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) when I was wrestling, so who the fuck knows what I would have done. I'll step down now. :druggie:

Back