Best tasting protien and creatines? opinions please

latinking24

I want some suggestions on what is the best tasting, not chalky, smoothest going down protiens and creatines that everyone uses or has used.
thanks-

my favorite protien is Syntrax...

taste pretty good with water

synfuz.jpg

SynTrax Whey Protein Isolate, Fuzzy Navel
Protein Supplement. Mixes instantly.

» Zero Carbs. Zero Fat.

» Promina Whey Isolate.

» Refreshing fruit juice flavors.

» Best tasting protein on the market. Fruit juice flavored. Aspartame free. Welcome to the critically acclaimed world of Nectar! Gone are the days of low quality Whey Protein. Gone are the days of those blah-tasting protein drinks that promise much but deliver little. Nectar, once-and-for-all, breaks the mold by combining Promina, the highest quality Whey Protein Isolate ever developed, with a flavoring system that is so fruitilicious that you will never drink a different Whey Protein shake ever again. If you like the refreshing taste of fruit juice, you'll love Nectar! With its mouthwatering fruit juice flavors, Nectar is truly a protein drink you will look forward to drinking each and every day. What's More? Well, we did something totally amazing by engineering Nectar to be so delicious that you can eat it right out of the container. Imagine putting a protein powder in your mouth and it tasting like candy. Imagine this protein powder having Zero Carbs and Zero Fat. Stop imagining! We've brought you Nectar!

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 1 level scoop
Servings Per Container 36

Amount Per Serving

% Daily Value

Calories 90

Calories from Fat 0

Total Fat 0 g 0%

Saturated Fat 0 g 0%

Cholesterol <5 mg 1%

Sodium 60 mg 2%

Potassium 120 mg 4%

Total Carbohydrate 0 g 0%

Dietary Fiber 0 g 0%

Sugars 0 g

Protein 23 g 45%

Calcium 160 mg 15%

Magnesium 20 mg 6%

Phosphorus 75 mg 8%

*percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Ingredients: Promina Ultrafiltered and Undenatured Whey Protein Isolate (Includes Beta Lactoglobulin, Alpha Lactoalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Immunoglobulin, Bovine Serum Albumin, Protease Peptone, Lactoferrin, Lacto Peroxidase), Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Lecithin, Gardenia Extract Powder, Acesulfame-K, Sucralose.

i have some Optimum nutrition strawberry , its kinda gross with water .i have to use milk with the stuff and it comes out way better.

The best bang for your buck. TrueProtein hands down!!!!!

High quality
Low prices

They sell both protein and Creatine, so it will be a one stop shop if you use them. I use their Cold-Filtration Isolate and Creatine Ethyl Ester and I love it.

Nectar is the best I have found many different flavors and the calorie count is minimal. The lemonTea is my fav just like tea. Also the strawberrykiwi is pretty good. I have tried all there flavors. Give it a shot easy to drink.

Bast said:
Optimum nutrition all the way, better taste cant be found imo.

It depends on what flavor. Chocolate is pretty good, Strawberry is pretty nasty (By contrast Prolab's strawberry is the best tasting protein I've ever tried), and Vanilla is so disgusting I had to throw away most of a 10lb bag becuase I just couldn't finish it. It literally caused me to take in less protein than I needed becuase I dreaded drinking it so much, and that's even after I started drinking it without breathing through my nose so I couldn't taste it

thetopdog said:
It depends on what flavor. Chocolate is pretty good, Strawberry is pretty nasty (By contrast Prolab's strawberry is the best tasting protein I've ever tried), and Vanilla is so disgusting I had to throw away most of a 10lb bag becuase I just couldn't finish it. It literally caused me to take in less protein than I needed becuase I dreaded drinking it so much, and that's even after I started drinking it without breathing through my nose so I couldn't taste it

I agree, strawberry was some bad shit. But I´ve only tried strawberry once and then back to chokolate... stick with the things that work :)

TrueProtein's WPI chocolate, and banana are the best tasting imo.

MuscleMilk tastes good too, but I dont always want fat and carbs.

I always used Prolab and recently switched to True Protein. Never had any problems with the taste of either. I always get vanilla it has the mildest taste and if you need to, it's easier to cover up the taste with something like a banana or a little chocolate syrup.

I love N-Large 2! Great with water and absolutly killer with milk. I like strawberry. 52g of protein

Back