best use of my existing gear ...

icecom3

Hello all. My bro gave me some gear and I was wondering the best way to use it all. I have found a dozen different opinions on how to take this stuff online, so I am just going to ask here and maybe get a more precise plan. If I need to buy something else I will, but hoping to avoid.

Here is my gear so far: (please don’t judge, it was practically free)
20 ml of (EQ 200 / Test 200 combo)
Anastrolzol 0.25 mg, 60 tabs
Nolva 20mg 30 tabs
HCG 5000 IU
Clomid: 25mg 30 tabs

Stats:
History: somewhat noob, have done very low dose cycles in the past with low-dose success.
Ht: 6’
Wt: 240 lbs
Waist: 38
Frame: very large, very broad (I look sick and skinny at 200lbs), not a huge belly
Other: I put on weight easy (muscle or fat)

Goal: I want to build some muscle but lose fat. I think if I could get down to about 220 I would look great, although I know that weight seems fat to most, on me it’s a different story. I would like to keep my nuts if possible.

In bold
Hello all. My bro gave me some gear and I was wondering the best way to use it all. I have found a dozen different opinions on how to take this stuff online, so I am just going to ask here and maybe get a more precise plan. If I need to buy something else I will, but hoping to avoid.

Here is my gear so far: (please don***8217;t judge, it was practically free)
20 ml of (EQ 200 / Test 200 combo)what is the ester? is it test e? c? p?
Anastrolzol 0.25 mg, 60 tabs thats only a 30 day supply, not enough
Nolva 20mg 30 tab ok for post cycle therapy
HCG 5000 IU not enough for cycle run, you'd need 500iu a week per week youre on
Clomid: 25mg 30 tabs not enough, need 50mg ed x 4 weeks

Stats:
History: somewhat noob, have done very low dose cycles in the past with low-dose success.
Ht: 6***8217;
Wt: 240 lbs
Waist: 38 might want to bring that down first before running this cycle
Frame: very large, very broad (I look sick and skinny at 200lbs), not a huge belly
Other: I put on weight easy (muscle or fat)

Goal: I want to build some muscle but lose fat. I think if I could get down to about 220 I would look great, although I know that weight seems fat to most, on me it***8217;s a different story. I would like to keep my nuts if possible.

so answer the questions above.. and then tell me what your diet is going to look like because your diet will be 80% of your results.. cant grow and/or lose fat without proper nutrition.. steroids are not magical pills and injections..

It is Test E
okay, will try to get more Ana tabs (but how much and do I take it during?)
HCG, so if I do 500 per week, a 5000 vial will be 10 weeks (will dilute in vial of sterile water) so how much more do I need?
Clomid: okay, will get more

Diet: I get pretty religious on any type of cycle. I did HCG only with diet once and my family was shocked at my progress and I got asked if I was on something else. Will probably eat 6 lean meals a day, the boring yam, chicken, and vegitables, and splurge on Saturday with a cheat meal. 2 of these meals will be protein shakes (about 50g per)
I'm open to suggestions here too.

Workouts: My goal is to hit each body part twice a week (once heavy and once high rep).

Not expecting magic, honestly don't feel that I need any.

Oh, as far as the 38 waist, at size 36 I have a line down the middle of abdomen and pelvic bones sticking out. At about 34 a 2-pack starts forming. Honestly, I'm okay with whatever I end up with, I am not competing. So if I can get down between 34-36 I am happy!

do you workout? what is your bf% your bodyfat is too high to cycle even though you have not posted it but 6 feet tall and 240 lbs tells me enough.

what is your cycle history, your saying you get religious on any type of cycle so you must be preaty advanced. and you did a hcg only cycle? HCG just keeps your nuts awake during a cycle (or TRT) where they would otherwise be shut off and shriveling. That diet only works because large doses of HCG kill your appetite. Probably not what someone looking to grow muscles needs.

Last edited:
What I would do, have done, is get your diet nailed down.....lose some fat. Read up on the beginner cycle sticky in Miltons signature above. The weight loss will help you determine how many cals to add during cycle training and reading the sticky will save you time asking dosage and gear questions. I would read up and thwn ask some more questions. Get all the meds you need before starting, including all PCT. Then just enjoy the ride. I would save the EQ/test combo for later. That's just me.
Bottom line.....read up and ask away. There are many guys on here that can keep you safe and moving toward your goals. Good luck bro

@ milton no not advanced, what I mean is, taking just about anything motivates me to workout more and eat better
@ Late, okay, will do. I will just focus on getting down to about 200, at this weight I have been acused of being sick because my ribs are sticking out, but I am going to try and keep some muscle and stay hydrated

we can revisit the conversation in a year :)

OP taking a few months getting educated on how to Use AAS as safe as possible. We can help point you to information but as I think you might be getting the idea that it isn't that simple without understanding what and how steroids work. The imbalance of hormones and the ways to help keep everything under control.

Start back with our sticky's threads and come on back now or when ever for more input.

Good Luck , OMM

It is Test E
okay, will try to get more Ana tabs (but how much and do I take it during?)
HCG, so if I do 500 per week, a 5000 vial will be 10 weeks (will dilute in vial of sterile water) so how much more do I need?
Clomid: okay, will get more

Diet: I get pretty religious on any type of cycle. I did HCG only with diet once and my family was shocked at my progress and I got asked if I was on something else. Will probably eat 6 lean meals a day, the boring yam, chicken, and vegitables, and splurge on Saturday with a cheat meal. 2 of these meals will be protein shakes (about 50g per)
I'm open to suggestions here too.

Workouts: My goal is to hit each body part twice a week (once heavy and once high rep).

Not expecting magic, honestly don't feel that I need any.
you need to run hcg from start to 3 days before pct.. youll need another vial..

youll likely need up to .5mg eod of the adex..

ok... so 6 lean meals a day.. what are the calories going to be? macros?

imagine you treated your cycle like your diet.. hey im just going to inject an x amount of this liquid in me and hope for the best! lol..

why do people empirically measure their cycles and then play a guessing game with their diet? i dont get it?

go read my free diet advice thread in the diet section, specifically read the first post.. that way you know how to empirically measure your nutrition and make sound decisions

I am not a 3J client! I just use his BRM/TDEE and I am a couple pounds heavier and leaner than just eating.

I have epilepsy and my meds give me low T.

Pre-meds I weighed 157lbs, 50+ hours a week construction abs showing and 30" waist.

Off meds, not working due to seizures and lifting I was about 162lb abs basically just covered 33" waist.

Low T and not able to work, not working out, I went to about 140-145lbs and low bodyfat 29" waist.

Started TRT (not a cycle) and follow the BMR/TDEE and lift.
I'm 164-166lbs and leaner than before with 31-32" waist.

That's only doing CALORIES. Diet is the foundation and raw materials. My avi is current.

Back