Best Waterbase Suspension

Micro

I was looking on some opinions on what would be a good waterbase suspension out now. I use to always use Steris. I had no luck with spectro's oilbase, to painful. I was thinking on trying some on Sydgroup, the one with the kangaroo on the vial. I have a vial of PL's oilbase suspension, if anyone has use this please let me know your opinion on it, mostly if it was painful or not.

Thanks Micro

Can't speak for Sydgroup, but Denkall Aqua-Test hurt BAAAD. Maybe they are a reflection of the general overall Suspesnsion quality in Mexico. Maybe not.

Mixing the shit w/ Eq helped alot. Maybe try that.

I used the quest water suspension this winter. I made great gains on it but it hurt. I dont think there is such thing as a suspension that isnt going to hurt. Right after you inject, the water is flushed from the muscle leaving the raw gear sitting in the tissue, thats bound to hurt

Dont know if you every used Steris Suspension before but that was painless. And I've done quite afew bottles of that.

Micro said:
Dont know if you every used Steris Suspension before but that was painless. And I've done quite afew bottles of that.

Yes, it was painless, but it did clog alot. I'll take that over walking around like a gimp for a week, as a result of injecting some of the high-test BA content in these Mexican(and other) Suspensions any day though.

Back