Best way to use HGH

kjr

I just got 400 IU of Jintropin, is the first time I'll be using hgh, and I wanted to know the best way to use it and the best to stack it with, I was planning maybe go 5IU every 5 days and 2 off, What do you think? I am 175 and I only want to get stronger, I have done about 3 6 weeks cycles so far, the first one with Primo-Winst-Anav, 2nd Halo-Winst, 3rd Tren-Winst(tabs), so as you can see I try not to gain weight, cause I have to stay on my weightclass ( I do Judo), Please any advice will be really appreciated.
Thanks

lucky you 400i.u's is great bro and it seems with your other cycles all you want is some great quality gain with very low water retention.

As you know insulin is the best stack with gh as well as t3, but if you seem that slin is too much then just stack it with some test prop (alot of injecting though, but less bloat) since test is also very beneficial while on gh and some Winstrol (winny) for a harder muscle look.

Just my opinion anyone else?

Maybe you could start at 4iu/day, at 5iu/day your stock of hgh will last about 3 months and that's not much.
Tren/winny (you already tried that stack) will give you what you want: strenght and some size, no bloating at all.

You want to go ed because once you get your IGF-1 levels up you want to keep them there. By stopping for 3 day you give them a chance to go back down.

JohnnyB

Johnny, what do you think of 5 days on 2 off as being a better way to keep away from potential insulin sensetivity when you come off??
there was a long post about it before, and someone was saying they were talking to a well known dr. bout it and he said best way is 5 days on 2 days off...
? your opinoin?

panteracfh said:
Johnny, what do you think of 5 days on 2 off as being a better way to keep away from potential insulin sensetivity when you come off??
there was a long post about it before, and someone was saying they were talking to a well known dr. bout it and he said best way is 5 days on 2 days off...
? your opinoin?

The only reason people do the 5 on/2 off thing is money and extending their GH run, it has NOTHING at all to do with insulin sensitivity. einstein explaned it all in a thread a while back, I'll see if I can find it.

StoneColdNTO said:
einstein explaned it all in a thread a while back, I'll see if I can find it.

and here it is;

einstein1905 said:
The 5on 2 off scheduling (or any on/off scheduling) with GH is nothing more than a means to prolong your GH cycle. Gains are not better (but they are slower), and sides are not less. You have just as much potential to induce increased insulin resistance with the on/off scheduling as you do w/ED injects, however, that potential is just drawn out over a longer period (as are your results). GH's results are cummulative/additive. it's not a "constant plasma level" thing like when we refer to AAS. You inject GH, it carries out its effects both directly and via IGF-1, and that's it, when IGF-1 levels dip back down to normal, normal endo GH production/release ensues, so you aren't shutting down GH production for anymore than part of the day.

I hear all sorts of attemopted justifications for on/off scheduling, but it's all just a means to spread out your cycle.....but at the expense of results per unit time.

It's the same concept as suggesting someone takes in 4500 calories per day 5 on/ 2 off and just takes in maintenance calories on the off days. The results of taking in a positive caloric intake are additive, so skipping two days per week just prolongs the time it takes to add mass compared to 4.5k calories ED

thanks SC... guess i'll be doing ED... i was gonna do 5 on 2 off JUST IN CASE, but i guess that makes sense... i had someone explain it to me using food as an example too, but i was just worried bout the sides...
good info there

StoneColdNTO said:
The only reason people do the 5 on/2 off thing is money and extending their GH run, it has NOTHING at all to do with insulin sensitivity. einstein explaned it all in a thread a while back, I'll see if I can find it.

I agree: ed is the best; at least you could do 6/1 (I do that way) but the main reason for this protocol is... money.

dont start at 4iu, the sides suck when you do(like carpal tunnel). I started at 2iu and worked up another iu every few weeks. My training partner jumped up much faster and got much worse sides.
I did find that running it 7 days a week my wrists hurt, and my fingers were numb, but when I changed to 5 days a week they all went away

Back