Bicep injection PIP or abscess

Phazuzu

Hey guys. Ive run out of injection spots and wanted to try biceps so i injected 1ml of test and 1ml of masteron prop(stupid i know) into my left and right bicep with a tuberculosis syringe. A day later im having crazy amounts of pain redness swelling almost feels like an infection but ive injected with this gear before and its clean. Could it be a sterile abscess or virgin muscle pip any of you have some experience and can share? Thanks.

how did you run out of injection spots? you mention virgin muscles? have you never pinned on your biceps? why a TB syringe?

So is this in both arms and as asked why the TB syringe is that 26 -27 G and 1/2 inch length?

If so did you get it into the Muscle tissue ?

Also what was stupid about that.?

Ive found the smaller the muscle the more pip i usally get or chance for pip to be a problem 2 ml in each bicep?
Is quiet alot of oil for muscle size compared to something like the quad or glute

Ive found the smaller the muscle the more pip i usally get or chance for pip to be a problem 2 ml in each bicep?
Is quiet alot of oil for muscle size compared to something like the quad or glute

This ^^^ OP where did you go ?

I thought he meant 1cc in each not 2cc. Really I try never to push more then 1-1/2 cc in small muscle. Not saying that's the problem, oh well anyway we don't know shit cause OP got lost somewhere. :dunno:

how did you run out of injection spots? you mention virgin muscles? have you never pinned on your biceps? why a TB syringe?

I'm curious about running out of injection spots too. Biceps have a terrible reputation.

mast prop has been kicking my ass lately though. 4 weeks in and every injection still feels like someone hauled off and hit me with a big blacksmith hammer a day or two later.

I'm curious about running out of injection spots too. Biceps have a terrible reputation.

mast prop has been kicking my ass lately though. 4 weeks in and every injection still feels like someone hauled off and hit me with a big blacksmith hammer a day or two later.

Have you figured out why ^^^ with you? Is it the potency or something in the gear? This should not be. Also where are you injecting that this is happening ? Duc?

I'm running mast prop at 600mg ew and I never get any pip at all. I guess it comes down to the lab you go through. I don't get any pip from anything since I started using the lab I go through now. Not even test p.

I'm loving the way mast makes me feel.

How you liking it?

Hey guys. Ive run out of injection spots and wanted to try biceps so i injected 1ml of test and 1ml of masteron prop(stupid i know) into my left and right bicep with a tuberculosis syringe. A day later im having crazy amounts of pain redness swelling almost feels like an infection but ive injected with this gear before and its clean. Could it be a sterile abscess or virgin muscle pip any of you have some experience and can share? Thanks.

Odds are your pip is because your pinning virgin muscles.

..I ain t never had the ball s to pin bi cep s honestly..I do quad quad delt delt repeat

Diff lab s = diff pip w me.

Tren ace pinned alone= pip for me. Mixed with test or mast = smooth sailing. Everybody's different;-)

Have you figured out why ^^^ with you? Is it the potency or something in the gear? This should not be. Also where are you injecting that this is happening ? Duc?
I figured it's what the other posters have said, different labs, different people, different PIP. I just find it odd though as nothing else from these guys gives me any significant PIP. And that includes test prop. I've tried quads, VG, glutes, delts, pecs, and tris. All same.

I'm not loosing any sleep over it. I can function fine and lifting doesn't make it worse.

I'm running mast prop at 600mg ew and I never get any pip at all. I guess it comes down to the lab you go through. I don't get any pip from anything since I started using the lab I go through now. Not even test p.

I'm loving the way mast makes me feel.

How you liking it?
I'm at 500/week right now and I am really liking the way it makes me feel. I didn't mention earlier that I'm pinning EOD this time, so volume is high like around 3ml for most of these injections. That may have something to do with it. In the past I've pinned test prop and tren ace daily...I may just go back to that.

Back