Bicep Shots?

jonnym

anybody out there do bicep spot injections? Do you think it works for adding size to arms? Where do you inject in bicep, isn't there a vein down the peek or top of your muscle u wanna miss? I'll appreciate any feedback on bicep spot injections? will 23g 1.5 needles work?

do you think spopt injections will actually add more size to that spot than just a normal glute shot?

I think i will but i heard your arm hurts real bad afterwards and its hard to workout even sometimes, pain doesn't really bother me too much but if it stops me from working out it will, does anyone have any personal experiences with bicep injections?

Pain depends on what you are injecting. I was shooting LFC Enan last summer in the bi's with no pain what so ever.

I have done them. I find Bis a bitch to shoot, while delts and tris are easy. I never really saw extra gains from site injecting, and I always use short acting esters (prop, acetate). Personally I wouldnt waste my time doing them, there are easier areas to hit IMO, but that is just me

those just look scary. i've got 3 sites down so far, glutes, delts, and quads. not sure which one to add in next.

i hate shooting the butt cheeks. Delts and bi's are the easiest, followed by thighs. How do you do your tri's?

I got one buddy who shoots his traps :O

Outer tri is easy. I flex it, mark the middle of the outer head with my finger, then relax it, and just shoot away. Never had an issue

i love bi and tri shots. i ahte glute shots. i only would do thsoe if my gf did em for me now. at first the Sustanon (sust) killed in my bi's and tri's but now there almost pain free. and i love the inflamation it causes. ill find out in a couple weeks if i gained anything permanent from them, but i doubt its any more than i woulda with regular glute/thigh shots.

I injected qv enan like an idiot and had to call in sick to work the next day because I couldn't lift my arm. QV enan is some potent shit! Glute shots are about the only muscle I can inject into without fear of missing a workout. I tried my thigh and the inject went fine but next day my leg hurt so bad I was limping for like 3 days.

Spot injections

I have always shot in my glutes. But recently I have started doing it in my upper arm. I 'm using sustanon, karachi. My arm is sore but not bad enough to miss a work out.

But when I used the tokkyo labs brand. OH Hell!, I couldn't move my arm for 2 days. I always went in the glutes after that.

But does it make muscles bigger in certain areas of spot injections, I haven't seen any differences.

The vein you're trying to miss would be the brachial artery, but if you inject in the belly of the bicep muscle, you should be ok in that aspect.

it really depends on the individual.

the first time i did thighs,...it was painful...but the second, third. etc. time it did not hurt.

same for the biceps. and it also depends where you inject it.

if its relatively within the area of the belly itself the everything should be fine(still feel some pain but so does every other site injection)..

that's my 2 cents.

-good ol' jeff :D

I would reccommend you do some more research into them. If you knew what you were talking about then you would know which ones came in pill form and whihc ones were liquid. Read a LOT. That's all I can tell you.

I use a 25g 5/8 pin for almost everywhere. Only place I won't use that pin is my glutes. It's even fine for my thighs. I am pretty lean though and that will make a difference. Plus with my thigh shots I press hard, so it probably goes in about an inch.

SpikeyLizard said:
The vein you're trying to miss would be the brachial artery, but if you inject in the belly of the bicep muscle, you should be ok in that aspect.
The vein you are trying to miss is the cephalic vein, it is the one you can see running along the top of your biceps. The brachial artery is lying in the grrove between the biceps, you should have no problem with that. I have hit bis many times, one suggestion that worked for me is after I shot my bis I would work them out the same day because they became so tight the next couple days that I would not be able to do my arm workout

Back