Bicep Shots?

i know the feeling for the quad injections , last one i did didnt hurt at all then i did one the other night and i'm limping pretty good today.

My glutes always killed but i am getting them down to where i don't really feel them anymore.

Delts are a little tough for me but i manage to do them now and then.

jonnym said:
anybody out there do bicep spot injections? Do you think it works for adding size to arms? Where do you inject in bicep, isn't there a vein down the peek or top of your muscle u wanna miss? I'll appreciate any feedback on bicep spot injections? will 23g 1.5 needles work?
Iv used that size for bis. Not as bad as you would think. The pain was there but not unbearble, although once it did get inflamed and swelling actually went down into my forearm. Others were ok. I think it was BA since I had high dosed gear. As for size, I did see a differance for a day or 2 but it was all from swelling. No xtra muscle growth in that one spot

I did my bi shot the other day with 1cc of nandrolone...it hurt like a mother going in...that was like 4 days ago and my bi is still kinda sore...it didn't impede any of my workouts...just hurt to stretch it out all the way.....and I didn't notice any noticeable difference....so I think I'm just going to stick to the glutes from now on....

I started with my glutes then went shoulders and now arms and chest. I agree with working the muscle out the same day as the shot. I'm taking 100mg tren and 100 mg prop ED and 250 cyp a week. Its been 5 weeks and everything is great getting bigger and leaner without any cardio.

yo wat up my fellow kin...i need to start spot injectin. ive been on roids for lik 2 yrs n never changed shootin up...i want to start injectin into the bicep n chest. how do you do this, by that i mean where exactly do you shoot the steroid(on the side, the top,jus underneath the muscle, on top?)

I personally think spot injections are only beneficial when you are taking everyday shots (or often) so you can rotate your soreness. As for injecting your bicep to make it bigger, highly doubt it. I have onlly injected into my right glute for my cycles and my cheek isn't bigger than the other one. Ass isn't bigger altogether. Ha.

I do a lot of bi injections........my last cycle I had a bad one, and over about 5 days, my whole arm turned dark purple from elbow to wrist.

Here are a few pics.

1 day after injection

It hurt really bad for about 5 days, then the pain went away, but it still looked terrible. It took about 4 weeks for the purple to go away.

Day 5:

That would be tough to explain at work.

What did you inject and where exactly did you inject it?

mvmaxx said:
That would be tough to explain at work.

What did you inject and where exactly did you inject it?

I injected 1cc of test prop, and 1cc of tren. I have done many bi injections, and that was the first time something like that happened.

I injected where the x is in this pic.

Back