Big cycle, annoying libidio how to stop it?

Manuman

OK guys, so im planning my next cycle and this will be an all out mass one before I start prepping for my competition for the nationals.

1 to 1.5g test
750 eq
600 deca

and 400 to 600 tren.

OFC all ancillaries, HCG, etc will be used. My question is how can I stop my libido being so annoying? I know im super sensitive to testosterone and even the slightest dose ramps my libido into overdrive haha.

OK guys, so im planning my next cycle and this will be an all out mass one before I start prepping for my competition for the nationals.

1 to 1.5g test
750 eq
600 deca

and 400 to 600 tren.

OFC all ancillaries, HCG, etc will be used. My question is how can I stop my libido being so annoying? I know im super sensitive to testosterone and even the slightest dose ramps my libido into overdrive haha.

Not sure if serious.

Joined the Forum in Dec 13, has 21 posts...I smell fish....If he were PRO, I might believe that nonsensical cycle, but I smell fish...

Running 2 19Nors at that dosage is HIGHLY ill-advised. Speaking personally I tried it for one of my cycles, but my weekly dosage of both combined was less that what you are saying for Tren alone....and while Tren is a marvellous lady, at that dosage, you better be ready to ride the sides...

What is your training and cycle history? Age? Stats? 1000 - 1500mg of Test per week PLUS everything else? Good lord! There are some REALLY good cycles on this forum by a lot if semi-pro guys...I would do some research: More is not necessarily better...

To answer the OP, keeping your estro on the low side will help lower libido, but it's not gonna help with the muscle building which I'm assuming is your main goal

I agree with Dre. If not, you're going to need a glove and just a drop of raccoon tranquilizer. Don't want to lose those calluses right? No, but in all seriousness, can you tell us more about your competitive history? I'm interested to know of some experiences on the national level.

I actually remember a guy on here a while back who wanted to castrate himself and never have sex again. He was dead serious too. lol.

Go with the test + deca or eq, then run a low test dosage (300mg or so) + tren for contest prep

As for libido... nothing wrong with that problem, just have an avenue to get it out

Last edited:
It sounds like SadPanda's gonna need to bring in his friend Sexual Harassment Panda if the OP jumps on too much test.

Lmao. Rastas, perhaps that is why he's worried...maybe when he gets horny he turns into the Swiss cheese masturbater! Can you not handle being in public while horny?

why are you using soo much amount and type mate? Is diet that bad?
you have 2 or 3 cycles in one.....
pick 2 of the types and cut dose in half.. run that mate..

why are you using soo much amount and type mate? Is diet that bad?
you have 2 or 3 cycles in one.....
pick 2 of the types and cut dose in half.. run that mate..

If the OP is planning on competing in a national show there is no way way cutting dosages in half will help him... test at 1.5gr minimum, along with deca or EQ at 700mg-1gr will do... once he's in the last 8 weeks test can be lowered (stopped 2-3weeks out) and things like tren a, mast, winny can be added

Back