Big guy needs big answers!

Justusgreen

I am prepping for my first ever cycle and part of my research has lead me to ask what price range am I looking at if I am just going to try a Sustanon (sust) 250 cycle with clomid or nolvodex post cycle, or even just test prop? I want to see how my body reacts to it before I do a bigger cycle. I may like what I am going to try and not need a bigger cycle. I have heard so many prices and just want someone to be straight with me.I live in canada so I expect a little inflation in the price. I am also prepared to spend around $300 for it. Is that the average? My other 'Q' is, is it possible to also cut up, or reduce the bodyfat on this cycle? If my cardio and diet are in check? I don't want to shred, just want to get bf down about 10%. Also what doses would a guy my size need. As with most supps I find iI need a bigger dose to get some sort of results.I am 25yrs old with 5yrs of solid training under my belt. 6'3" tall, 285lbs. I used to be 320lbs, got down to 270lbs and put some back on. Also I was thinking lately I just feel like I have gone as far as I can go and feel like I am ready for this. I have been researching and reading anything and everything I can get my hands on about AS And most sites charge alot of money to be a member or only give you free "teasers" Thank God for this site. Thanks guys!

Last edited:
6'3" tall, 285lbs. I used to be 320lbs, got down to 270lbs and put some back on.
I'm all about the qoutes...

Jeez, test may not be the answer. Winstrol and ECA stack is what you need.

If you are wanting to get mass out of your cycle then cardio or any activity to try and loose weight will inhibit and negatively impact your mass building. If you are looking for a cutter program than try the search function as i believe there have been a few posts, in the short time we have been here, about them. I think a few of our Canada brothers would be better suited to answer your price question as they have more of a feeling of whats what up der.

Longball

t enan ~$65-85 10 ml
prop ~$60-75 10 ml
sust $8-12 per amp
clomid .50-1 buck a tab
nolv same as above

i think test only should do you fine. I really dont like sustanon. At your size, id run around 500-600mg of test weekly for 10 weeks. Test has shown to reduce bf and increase fat free mass, even in sedentary individuals. Just clean your diet up a bit. A 50ml bottle of QV eth 250(more than enough btw) shoudl range soemwhere between $160-$200. If you are trying to lean up a bit, id run maybe .25mg of arimidex eod (conservative dose). I really am not sure on liquidex, i buy the tabs. 1mg tab of arimidex will cost you about $3. So you will need 18 of them. Dont forget clomid. You will need around 25 of them. If you get them from anamarketing.net (sells the a-dex too) i belive you have to buy by the 100, so that would be around $45.

ectomorph said:
Uh, he's 6'3 285, if he's looking to bulk he should be giving US advice!!:laugh3:
I hear ya bro...lol. I am a genetic freak! I have 18" calves, 18" arms and a 54" chest. What I am lacking is the definition. And my theory is this. Although I am not looking to bulk up, my belief was that the increase in test would help sustain the mass while I cut fat. Plus I thought it would help develope some lagging muscles i.e. delts, quads, and arms. I want my muscles to be hard, increase my strength, and see how far this shit will push my genetics...know what I mean? I hope this makes sense. I do agree with a cutting cycle, but gotta start somewhere, and I believe we choose where we start, am I right?

Last edited:
my belief was that the increase in test would help sustain the mass while I cut fat. Plus I thought it would help develope some lagging muscles i.e. delts, quads, and arms.

Yes and No. Test will help you sustain mass while you drop b/f much in the way iced mentioned. It will not develop your lagging bodyparts. Thats up to you and your training no matter what "supplements" you decide on. If you don't mind frequent injections (I use insulin pins for Winstrol in the delts ) then I stand behind my Winstrol ECA combo for you sir.

True. I hear that Winstrol (winny) makes your joints hurt. Will taking glucosamine sulfate with chondroitin make the joints a little nicer to me? Or will I have to stack a test as well to ease the pain?

Sorry...another 'Q'

I have noticed alot of people who still recommend tabs like d-bol and some Winstrol (winny) tabs as well. I thought they were bad on your liver? Are they okay in moderation or should I say lower doses?

ok in moderate doses.
20-50mg of dbol
50-100 winstrol (injectable)
i wouldnt normally say 100mg of Winstrol (winny), but at your size, youll need more than say me, at 210

SOrt of funny I acctually work with a guy who sounds exactly like you, but if your in ONT its obviously not him.

Anyway I think going with test and either fermara or liquidex would be a good choice, not tremendously expensive and it will give you a taste of things. I would say any single ester of testosterone, this allows for mroe stable bloodlevels. I would go with 50-75mg of Prop ed, or 100-150 EOD, or 250-300mg of Cyp, or enanthate every 4th or 5th day. I wouldn't bother with QV since your in Canada, much cheaper options up here that are every high quality, lfc, pvl, Texas Pharm, etc.

With some cardio and a strict diet there is no reason why you couldn't drop some fat and gain some muscle at the same time. As you lose fat you will look bigger anyway, your shoulder/chest to waist ratio will get larger and it will make you look a lot larger at a lighter weight. This is what is happening to me, I am 240-245 right now and I look way bigger and better than I did at 260.

Justusgreen said:
True. I hear that Winstrol (winny) makes your joints hurt. Will taking glucosamine sulfate with chondroitin make the joints a little nicer to me? Or will I have to stack a test as well to ease the pain?

i know by accident that cutting with test kicks ass. it's all in your diet. i've never done Winstrol (winny), but everyone complains about having to drop it from joint aches. you're a big dude, and i've never met a big dude that didn't have joint problems. just my thoughts.

I AM 6,3 285 RITE NOW, LAST SUMMER I WAS DIETING AND DID A LOT OF JUMP ROPING PUSHUPS CRUNCHES AND MADE IT 2 THE GYM AS MUCH AS POSSIBE, ALONG WITH THAT I WAS TAKEING 100MG OF WINSTROL PILLS AND 10MG OF ANAVAR WHICH IS NOT RECOMENDED BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTH TOXIC TO THE LIVER, BUT I MADE IT DOWN 2 ABOUT 265 WITH SOME PRETTY GOOD CUTS AND MY STRANGTH WENT THREW THE ROOF, THO I WAS STILL FAT, I FIGURED I WOULD LET YOU KNOW BECAUSE WHERE ABOUT THE SAME SIZE AND I CAN BE AN EXAMPLE, AFTER THE SUMMER I GAINED IT ALL BACK FROM BEING LAZY, MY SHAPE CHANGES QUITE AGRESIVLY IT RUNS IN THE FAMILY. I STARTED ANOTHER DIET ABOUT A WEEK AGO,AND I AM PROBLY GONA GO WITH A GOOD CUTTING CYCLE WHICH IS 600 QV EQUPOSE WK AND 100MG OF WINSTROL A DAY.

Wow! This is awesome guys. Thanks for all your help. These all sound like good advice and I'll take them into concideration. I love learning about this stuff. And copracor, you are soooo right! :lol:

10mg of anavar isnt liver toxic. Anavar has been used to treat patients with liver disease.

Uh, he's 6'3 285, if he's looking to bulk he should be giving US advice

I am 6'4" 270 and bulking, my workout partner is 6'2' 282 and bulking and my other buddy is 6'6 and 272 and bulking. We are all ex football players that play different sports now. We are not bodybuilders in so much that we are training for a show but are developing greater overall strength. Not everybody here started at 5'10 and 165. His question was if he could cut up on this cycle. He had already stated that he would be starting a small cycle to see how his body would respond. he must be wanting to set up larger and larger cutting cycles huh?

LongBall

Back