Big guy needs big answers!

Nah, I just want to see how well my body reacts to this stuff. I don't want to be like the guys who do it so much the AS don't work as well anymore. I am just in a rut and even though all the girls from high school say I look fantastic compared to 7 or 8 yrs ago my philosophy is " it's how you look with your clothes off that count!" Can anyone give me a hell yeah on that one??:D

I gained over 20 pounds on my first cycle of Sustanon (sust) 250 in eigth weeks. I doubt I would get the same results now.

Week 1 250mg's
Week 2 250mg's
Week 3 250mg's
Week 4 500mg's
Week 5 500mg's
Week 6 250mg's
Week 7 250mg's
Week 8 250mg's

Nothing post-cycle...

Id hit it up like this.

wks 1-10 500-600mg test enanthate per week
wks 5-12 100mg Tren EOD, 50mg ED would be better
wks 1-4 a small dose of 30-35mg dbol would suffice

Simple and nice for a first cycle. Dont putz around with winstrol. Do a good test cycle. Eat clean and train hard and you will easily hit your goals.

Some will say thats too much, but fuck man...your not 170lbs!

am 6'4" 270 and bulking, my workout partner is 6'2' 282 and bulking and my other buddy is 6'6 and 272 and bulking. We are all ex football players that play different sports now. We are not bodybuilders in so much that we are training for a show but are developing greater overall strength. Not everybody here started at 5'10 and 165. His question was if he could cut up on this cycle. He had already stated that he would be starting a small cycle to see how his body would respond. he must be wanting to set up larger and larger cutting cycles huh?

So what we learned from this is you're really big and really SENSITIVE! Jeez Longball, I was just fooling around. You da man , you da man. Better?

Roughly how much would a 8 week cycle of Sustanon (sust) 250 cost in Canuck cash? By the way this is my 15th post and I am going now to post my avatar!!:3some: :69: :agreed: :elephant:
Oh and btw juiceauthority, on that cycle you didn't gyno? Or any other sides? like low drive, depression?

Last edited:
Justusgreen said:
Roughly how much would a 8 week cycle of Sustanon (sust) 250 cost in Canuck cash? By the way this is my 15th post and I am going now to post my avatar!!:3some: :69: :agreed: :elephant:
Oh and btw juiceauthority, on that cycle you didn't gyno? Or any other sides? like low drive, depression?

I was 17 years old when I did that cycle (12 years ago). I knew very little about cyclying at the time. No gyno or depression though.

So what we learned from this is you're really big and really SENSITIVE! Jeez Longball, I was just fooling around. You da man ,you da man. Better?

You had a valid question, or statement and I was just explaining what I meant by it, suddenly something wrong with that? Not too sensitive, at least til my clomid therapy begins.:D

Longball

Justusgreen said:
ummmmm...so is anyone going to tell me how many Canuck bucks it'll cost me for an 8 week cycle of Sust??Hmmmmm????

Let's keep this simple. Go down to a Vet store in TJ and buy a 10ml bottle of Sustanon (sust) 250. It'll cost you about $45. If you want to get nuts buy the 20ml bottle for $75.

Mexico??? It'll cost more to get there than the juice is worth! Besides i have a guy I can get it from, I'll just ask him the price.Thanks JA!

Justusgreen said:
Mexico??? It'll cost more to get there than the juice is worth! Besides i have a guy I can get it from, I'll just ask him the price.Thanks JA!

I'll have to archive this answer. Great response!

Now let's talk pins boys. I know where to get them , but how many and what gauge? I was thinking a 21-22 gauge at 1.5" For the glutes and 1" for the delt shots, but how many pins would I need? I am going to do the 8 week cycle JA posted on the other page. How many injections per day or week would I need to do the 250mg's, and 550mg's? Thanks for the help guys!

23 G X 1" 3CC, Syringe with Needle.
Item: 23NS10
Price: $6.00

Back