Biggest calves ever

Lipservice

Hey everybody!!I need some help. I truly think I have the biggest calves ever for a girl. They measure 13 in around. ( ugh!)
My question is, how do I lean these suckers out? I do cardio 4 x a week and weights 2x. I stay away from calf exercises so I don't make 'em bigger.
What to do? Expert advice welcome
Thanks

We're gonna need to see pics.

Do you run or cycle a lot? If so, thats probably where you got em. Try doing some sort of carido that doesnt hit them too hard, like an elliptical trainer. Also, I bet if you got a wheelchair they would shrink right down.

My friends calves are almost 18 inches, although she is also 6 feet tall. Calves RULE.

Any questions on women's body parts require a good , high quality picture. Anything less just won't do.

if i don't have calves as big as my girlfriend...will that make me less of a man? i mean will i be ridiculed for that.

I've neglected my quads/upper legs the past while. At the rate I'm going my calves are gonna be bigger than my quads

:sad:

old timer said:
if i don't have calves as big as my girlfriend...will that make me less of a man? i mean will i be ridiculed for that.

as long as your peener is bigger u r ok

They have a great shape- can't really check the definition due to the stockings- but they still look good.

If you're on your feet a lot they will grow naturally.

Lipservice said:
I dont have any real good pics ...
I hope this pic attached..

Well, you have to be happy with yourself, but I think you are crazy to think your calves are "huge." I think a woman with no calves is not very attractive, but that is my preference and again what is important is you being happy. If it looks like a woman is eating tissue paper and ice cubes for survival, it doesn't turn me on in the slightest. Straight legs are not sexy, women are SUPPOSED to have curves.

Nice wheelz..... and no, they're not too big...... be happy, alot of girls would be jealous...

You guys have made me feel better.. Remind me to always come to you when I have ?'s. Experts! You guys are the best! I love it... thanks. I will try the elliptical.

Back