Bio-Tech Pharmaclinico T400, EQ300,Decca 300

h
Lol im not sure about the taste test...lol.. He emailed me back and but kind misunderstood so I emailed him back. But he said in that email if hologram is the exact same that it all good. But ill keep u up the speed on the other email when I get it..

Post up some pics of your bottles. I heard that they are moving a lot of gear and they are running out of packaging. Especially that Ts400. I think my EQ or Deca came in your color box. If u got it from a legit source you should be gtg. I just got my lab results back and my test levels where through the roof! My docs not stupid and he called me to tell me to lower my dose. Lol!!!!

Biotech is the shit. Just started my blast cycle of Anadrol, Test E, and Deca. anyways... to the OP. The vials I just opened say flip off as well and I know my gear came from a trusted source, been using them for years.

As long as the holograms r right and not any different at all it g2g. Most of the time fake do not put the same holograms on them close but there will be a difference..

Yo PBT! What's your Opinion on why the Ts400 box's are now purple and not pink like the last ones?

i have never seen them in purple usually wisntrol comes in the purple box maybe they are running out of boxes too.....if you trust your source and your source have never let you down then you should have no problem.....i only use biotech and prime labs.....and they have never let me down

Biotech is the shit. Just started my blast cycle of Anadrol, Test E, and Deca. anyways... to the OP. The vials I just opened say flip off as well and I know my gear came from a trusted source, been using them for years.

anadrol by biotech is the shit i love that shit their dbols are good too

Ok, here you go guys!!!!!!!!! I have some biotech information. Since we can't name sources on here I can't post up their name. If you need to know the name feel free to PM me. I emailed the source in regards to the box colors and flip-off caps. Here is what they responded to me with and I quote.

"Please don't worry, our guy who prints our boxes & lables had the pink tint a little on the dark side this time around causing the colors to be off and look purple. The reason we don't have the logo on the lids anymore is because the guy we use to get them from went out of business. With us being in the business we can just go to anybody and have anyone make them for us. It's a trust and security reason. Please don't doubt us and believe in us, as we will never mess up our reputation and money making business by giving out fake stuff. Our products are a 100% real and guaranteed. Thank you for your business and I hope you place orders with us again in the future".

This was right out of the horses mouth fellas. Hope this helps. Any questions please feel free to ask.

Last edited:
I have some cypionate 250 from Bio-Tech but I noticed although my hologram is identical to the ones in your pictures, yours actually look GOLD whereas mine only look GOLD in certain lighting/angles... otherwise it is more of a metallic silver color... Is this normal? My boxes were also shrink wrapped and identical to yours. One more thing, I noticed solution is spelled solotion on the box/vial where it says 'The color of the solotion may vary and does not reflect potency.' Are your vials the same way? I'm only 3 weeks into my cycle with this so haven't had time for strength gains to note if its legit or not yet. :(

3 weeks?????
you should of been already getting big and strong.i have never done any gear as strong as bio-tech,i am almost finish and have gained 35lbs,never been this big in my life or strong..my wife said that must be some powerful stuff,cause she or me has never seen me like this...lol..this is the best i have ever done,and i have done watson for years straight out of the prharmacy here in town....goodluck.

my buddy swears by bio tech its all he uses he's getting me their sust 250, tren 100, and EQ 300 i cant wait to get it he reacts well to it so i hope i do the too will post pics once it's on hand to compare

Nando did you run it yet and if so how were your results? what was your cycle and what did you run them at? just want to know as much as i can before i use them

I've never used them before. will post pics by the end of the week and any info will be much appreciated

if you get the real bio-tech than there is nothing you need to know,cause you have some of the best gear out there...just sit back and enjoy.goodluck!

Back