Bio- test 400

Looks legit to me...halogram on the box and bottle is a great sign...good luck bro i would like to know the results from this ugl let me know via pm. T400 i have heard hurts like a beoch my friends say start with 1/2ml injects and than work up from there. Anyways good luck and go prick yourself! : )

Benefit is misinformed, sorry to say, but UG doesnt stand for underground, but Uruguay. Underground gear doesnt even compare to the quality of Bio-Tech Pharms. Underground you never know what you're sticking into your body; while Bio-Tech, being human grade, comes from a ISO;9001 facility regulated by their government for quality control purposes.Kawazx6rr, you have some good gear bro, stick with it, eat right, and train hard and you will not be disappointed bud.

400mg per ml takes a lot of BA to suspend
that much test.
It will feel like a horse kicked you in your ass.
Seriously.

Last edited:
JMB1 is right about that, the injection sites will be very sore for days to come, as well as directly after you administer the injection. Lots say that you should start out with 1/2 cc. to start to see how your body reacts. Also, always aspirate before injecting, but push plunger in very slowly(NO MATTER WHAT YOUR INJECTING). It seems to cut down on soreness and immediate pain after the injection.

Anytime kawazx6rr, keep us posted bud on your progress. Train hard, diet properly, and enjoy. REMEMBER: Keep It Simple Stupid=K.I.S.S. Very helpful in your bodybuilding experience. Good Luck Bud.

How did your gear work out for you? My buddy just started a cycle with the same stuff so I was just wondering how it worked. Thanks!

Don't know about the T-400, but the Deca, EQ and Cyp are good. I heard the Test E is painful.

Micro

I have took product and had good results and i know about 3 other people that took it with same results so your good to go.

I haven't had any of it hurt and I've used test e t 400 deca there dbol and tbol and I don't do 1 cc at a time more like 4 cc..lol Its good and real...

Back