Biogen labs

fanofgear

This come the other day and if you guy's have ever used Biogen's Test-E, EQ, and Dianabol. The tabs are very small though. thanks for your reply's.

Last edited:
I have used all three of those. Actually using Their EQ right now. They are a really good lab and make some good gear. Some people have been hating on their gear but it's all good!

Complete crap.. Did a Test/Eth 600wk and Deca 400wk for 12 weeks, lost 3lbs... I was using a dif lab and tried this BioCrap for 12wks, which really means that I came off cycle with no post cycle therapy (pct). IMO stay away from them, there are lots of better labs.

;)

Hi all ,

i use Biogen BLEND 600
For 1Ml :

200mg nandrolone
200mg boldenone equipoise
200mg testosteronne cypionathe

i have take the first injection last monday .
i say to you when i have good result of this labs .

biogen im on the second bottle of testosterone blend (sus) it was prescribed by a dr. although not me i wish but ive had bloodwork drawn i only have my total test level and it was over 2250

there prices are crazy cheap... atlest on the site i seen them on... makes me kinda weary of them and herd some bad reviews...

Heard good and bad reviews. Even if someone says it was good I still wouldn't take they're word for it unless they're and established member here. I do know of one vet that says the gear is good but also have heard some that got no results from. To take someone's word for it when they have four posts would be stupid imo. Anyways, good luck with it...I hope its legit.

ive taken it, just to try it out. Maybe 6-7 months ago. I wouldnt waste my money. When it come to these ppl you really do get what you pay for. I dont think its bunk but its deff very underdosed. Im a member of several boards and one of them dropped them as sponsors. that should tell you something. There are much better sources out there and the prices are just a bit more than biogen. Just my 2 cents

Back