Biomax Labs...somebody Tried It ?

liquidpain

Hi there.

I've just ordered some winstrol depot from them and I'm a little concerned
about the authenticity of the gear because it's so cheap a kid could buy it with his lunch pocket money.

Can somebody give me any insight ?

Here are some of their stuff.

Thanks a lot

Well powder, vials and oil can be had for cheap nowdays. All you need otherwise is an inkjet printer which everyone already has, a vial crimper, stoppers and caps and a filter and bada bing you have yourself an underground lab..
Its not like it costs that much to make a 10ml vial of test and the other cheap powders. If your getting your powder at a good price maybe 10 bucks a bottle on the high side!.. Sooo shit if a guy is getting 25 bucks per bottle hes making 150% profit... not bad..

bosshog said:
Well powder, vials and oil can be had for cheap nowdays. All you need otherwise is an inkjet printer which everyone already has, a vial crimper, stoppers and caps and a filter and bada bing you have yourself an underground lab..
Its not like it costs that much to make a 10ml vial of test and the other cheap powders. If your getting your powder at a good price maybe 10 bucks a bottle on the high side!.. Sooo shit if a guy is getting 25 bucks per bottle hes making 150% profit... not bad..
Not bad for juice that may not be sterile.....no offense,

gator

Biomax lab is a turkish company, dunno if its a real company or not, thats just what i heard, anyway, owner of the company sent PM to me once with the price list and some info about their business , based on what he told me, they import the raw materials from China and produce their gear in Turkey.

if you do some search on the internet about BL, you will find out that they have dont have a good reputation. Nicknamed H...... and B........ are owners and they both got banned by many forums.

check out the link: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=142164

Last edited:
Why did the owner send you a price list when they have a website on the net where all can be seen and bought?

Also when did it become ok to post sources on the open boards?

i got pm from them, many forum members got too, thats why they got banned.

checked the link that i posted? its all in there.

thats right, they got a web site, but i think they arent happy with their business thats why they are looking for new customers.

i can put the PM that BL sent me here, but i am not allowed to do this.

Last edited:
yOu know it's so hard to go on internet advice about sources. I see alot of info bashing this source or bashing that source and i'm sure sometimes it is very true. Other times i'm not so sure.

I've never bought from biomax labs but I have had verbal intereaction with them. THe best way to see about a source is to ask a mod or someone that you know that has bought from them.

A great example is found in this thread. http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53960&highlight=pharmaeurope
This is an approved BD source. Mods here have approved them and I have ordered form them several times now with no probs. I have yet to talk to anyone in person that has experienced anything bad dealing with them. Yet threads like the one still exist. Personally I think alot of the internet bashing you see on sites is done by the competition.

The number one thing that comes to mind when I read about people getting srcewed is large orders. all of mine have been small. (under 250$)

My 2 cents on this ones good and this one isn't discussions.

Back