Bitter Orange Question?

Nutri-Wrestler

Silverback316 said:
Hey I ordered some Bitter Orange and it says it contains 6% synephrine. Now is this similar to ephedrine or what? I just quit taking ephedrine and wanted to lay off of it and thats why I ordered the Bitter Orange. Can someone help me out on this please.:confused:

nope bro, not similar at all. synephrine is suppose to increase fat loss without CNS stimulation.

Bitter Orange(Citrus Aurantium) is a good alternative to ephedra based products. You certainly won't get as much of a kick that you would on ephedrine but you still get a good bit of energy. A lot of the companies are switching over to Citrus Aurantium instead of using MaHuang.:)

Fyre said:
Bitter Orange(Citrus Aurantium) is a good alternative to ephedra based products. You certainly won't get as much of a kick that you would on ephedrine but you still get a good bit of energy. A lot of the companies are switching over to Citrus Aurantium instead of using MaHuang.:)

this wont last.. most insurance carries have put citrus aurantium on their drop list...

its OK but its not ephedrine or Norephedrine..

it is an A1 agonist, if memory serves.. but have not looked at it in a LONG time.

Fyre said:

I wonder what OTC stuff we're going to have left? Fortunately, I'm in the U.S. where I have access to alot of stuff you don't but eventually, they'll ban everything I take..

Fyre said:

Fyre-
I opted for the ECA Stack, and that shit has my ass jumping around the room over here! I feel like screaming AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Maybe i need to try this Orange Stuff?:insane: :insane:

Does ultimate orange still exsist .It was formulated by Dan Duchaine years ago .I,ve tried it and it was agood pre workout supp

No way man, I am not kidding at all. I take 50mg of Ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, and 325mg aspirin, and don't feel a damn thing unless I wash them down with a large black coffee. Even then all I feel is a slight dizziness for 30 minutes.

I was taking 6 Charge a day and not feeling a damn thing.

I kid you not. ECA have little effect on me for some reason.

I know it's really odd that you don't feel much on the ECA stack Mystical. You know me, I take an ephedrine and a yohimbine and I'm freakin wired for the entire day. I shovelled the whole parking lot the other day cuz I was so wired!:D

Fyre said:
I know it's really odd that you don't feel much on the ECA stack Mystical. You know me, I take an ephedrine and a yohimbine and I'm freakin wired for the entire day. I shovelled the whole parking lot the other day cuz I was so wired!:D

I do 2 Xenadrine in the AM; 2-1,000mg Yohimbe when I ingest some protein and 2 more Xenadrine in the afternoon.

I missed my afternoon dosage one day and I was driving home from work, stuck in rush hour hell traffic and was nodding out really bad....

Not to be repetitive as I posted this same question in the Ephedra post, but Frye, have you ever tried Taraxatone?
https://www.cytodyne.com/products/max_str_taraxatone/default.asp

synephrine, as above is a alpha1 agonist.. the other constiuent octopamine is a beta 3 agonist (but "seems" to have no effect in humans)

synephrine

Bitter oranges according to the scientific literature does not have synephrine and when it is found it is in such a small dosage that this cannot be extracted at a reasonable price. Suggest you study all the scientific literature about it before buying it. Try to obtain scientific papers that confirm that bitter orange (fruits) really contains synephrine. Chinese speak always about bitter orange, herbs.

Back