bj vs diego - spoilers !!

I just wish he wouldn't be such a little bitch and accuse everyone with discipline that they are geared up, that was pretty sorry. Other than that, I am glad he whupped Diego!

yeah good fight, I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting him to really rock Diego like that. Once again, do not underestimate BJ Penn!

U see that dude Stefan Struve? 6'11" holy shit!!!

Overall this was a good card.

Yeah I was pretty happy. the feed died for all of round 2 in the bj fight, which was annoying, but apparently we didn't miss anything. I was very surprised that the fight wasn't closer.

the card itself was pretty solid overall .

lot of good fights all around, i want bj to fight st pierre but either hes going to have to move up weight or pierre down.

i was hoping mir was going to get his ass kicked by kongo but that didnt turn out to well.

someone else here has to hate mir as much as i do?

Yes fuck frank Mir, I believe brock removed the horse shoe from his ass..... I also detest diego the homo mare sanchez, hes such a cock smoking faggot, I would love him to really be charged by lightning..... Arrogant prick..... Tito ortiz is bitch made too, all that fuck does is cry and I really love when he flips the crowd off when he wins, to bad he is bitch made and soft, I guess if I had to fuck a gapped out hole like Jenna Jameson I d be tired all the time too. lmfao.

Mir normally comes off as a huge douche. Every once in a while, hes decent, but usually a dbag. I have no idea why he wants a rematch, it isn't going to turn out any other way than the last time.

Tito and Liddel are fighting again so im sure tito will be able to bitch and moan again when that ones over.

Brock WOULD crush mir if he ever decided to come back. Supposedly hes done tho. Said he cant fight because he has microfibroalgia

How could anyone doubt BJ? I didn't give Diego the chance since the fight becoming official, just because you're a nutjob doesn't mean you're going to win. Right now, I truly believe he could run through the welterweight division, with the exception of GSP. GSP's wrestling is on a whole nother level.

Dude I can't believe Liddel's gonna fight again, just couldn't retire gracefully. Don't get me wrong, I was a huge fan when he was top dog, I just don't want to see him go down like a punk. I'm sure he can put Ortiz away, but again, how old is Chuck? and how long has he been out of the sport?

Lidell should have no issues with fucking tito, I have no idea why he or randy couture keep re tiring then un re tiring.... They are legends leave it be, no one will ever forget them, they are pioneers and bad mo fos.

gsp can take those guys! it's small hurdle! A good Canadian boy like him can take a lot of heavier guys........... but will the ufc allow it?

Back