blasting trt and heres my problem

jamhint

My doc has prescribed me 240mg test cyp weekly split into 2 doses. This puts me at about 960 tt. Down side is i have to go there once monthly to get my test. Not sure when or if the blood test is comimg and i am blasting test weekly at 500mg. So if he pops the we need blood am i screwed. Or do i just play the dont have time card and say i will be back next week. Obviously given blood wouldnt be an option. Any ides.

Couldnt i just refuse blood test until next month.

If you do that the doc coupd easily stop your test prescription until you do for one. Then he will put you on a strict testing cycle where he will call you in when ever he wants and cut you off on tue first test that comes back on the high side even by a smidgeon. Play the dam game. Testing ussually takes a year to be done with.

Good luck

If you do that the doc coupd easily stop your test prescription until you do for one. Then he will put you on a strict testing cycle where he will call you in when ever he wants and cut you off on tue first test that comes back on the high side even by a smidgeon. Play the dam game. Testing ussually takes a year to be done with.

Good luck
^ Listen to your elders! just kidding. Be patient man once everything is stabilized with your protocol you will have a much easier time blasting.

Like they said above if you are in a long ester you need more than a week. Try saying a family emergency in another country happen but you cant skip out on too many appointments if you diont want your MD to suspect you.

Simple, don't blast if you are still dialing in your TRT and/or your doc is not comfortable with you blasting/cruising.

I can vouch it will take longer than a week to drop those levels @ 500mg a week.

I've played that game for the past 1-1/2 years since I started TRT. Get stabilized with the doctors blood work and doses, then work around them. Make damn sure you are doing your own blood work before the doc does theirs so you know what his test will show. In addition to the test levels keep a close eye for other blasting indicators such as estradiol and hematocrit. Best way to lower the hemo is to give blood before blood tests, so do not tell the blood bank about any out of country travel or you could be banned from giving blood for one year. I screwed up and mentioned my yearly trip to Mexico. The Puerto Vallarta area I go to became designated as a malaria zone...the blood bank acted as though I had the plague and refused my blood, the shit heads still keep calling me to donate though, but just won't take it!! talk about stupid.

Again, don't blast whilst on TRT until you have been properly dialled in otherwise you're just making it harder for yourself. Checking with your doc and being honest that you will blast could be a good thing and a bad thing depending on the doctors attitude (likely to be the later).

The reason I say this is do you can find what dose of test and frequency you need, whether or not you need and what dose an AI, hCG if you decide to use that alongside and how often you have to give blood if you are prone to RBC count going up quickly/high. Blasting is just going to throw you off.

And for fuck sake don't go donating blood if you have been in a country that you have potentially been exposed to disease/virus and it is purposely listed on the questionnaire sheet when donating. If they are calling you when you are unable to donate blood for that reason state to them the situation clearly if it is a nuisance. They have these questionnaires for a reason.

Agreed Staunched on the donating. The funny thing is their boundaries are like city lines, the difference is literally crossing a street, if you can or can not donate. Not to mention the PV area was ok the year before. Oh well, everything in life changes.

Don't take that as a personal attack either dude, I can't remember where I read it but someone pointed out that they were doing the usual on the questionnaire asking if a the donor had been in a certain country or previously exposed to some virus, not sure exactly what, because that virus lingered in the blood dormant and can kill a baby if that blood was given to a pregnant mother. I can try find it but I doubt I'll have much luck. It might have been on steroidology IIRC.

Just donate to your toilet/shower at home if your worried about RBC count lol. Its really not too difficult, all you need is a 16 or 18gauge needle and a cup measured out to 350-400mls. Then throw down the toilet before it coagulates.

Don't take that as a personal attack either dude, I can't remember where I read it but someone pointed out that they were doing the usual on the questionnaire asking if a the donor had been in a certain country or previously exposed to some virus, not sure exactly what, because that virus lingered in the blood dormant and can kill a baby if that blood was given to a pregnant mother. I can try find it but I doubt I'll have much luck. It might have been on steroidology IIRC.

Thanks, nothing personal taken. We all want safe blood, although I don't know if I have the balls to self donate like PrinceDianabol.......go Prince!

Just donate to your toilet/shower at home if your worried about RBC count lol. Its really not too difficult, all you need is a 16 or 18gauge needle and a cup measured out to 350-400mls. Then throw down the toilet before it coagulates.

I'd be very careful doing this, actually would never recommend it. If someone was prone to fainting while getting blood drawn (this is not a man the fuck up deal this is a physiological reaction) this could end badly...

Don't know how it is the states, but here in Canada, when you donate blood, they let you anonymously decide whether they keep it or trash it.
They let you stick a yay or nay barcode on the form privately.

I'm going tomorrow to donate blood, and as I'm on test/tren/var... I'll have this lot just dumped.

Next time I go, I'll just be on my trt, so I'll opt to have them use it.

Ethically questionable, but if you call after donating and report flu-like symptoms they will also likely discard your blood.

I'd be very careful doing this, actually would never recommend it. If someone was prone to fainting while getting blood drawn (this is not a man the fuck up deal this is a physiological reaction) this could end badly...

thats a good point! I've never had a problem with needles/blood draws so its no issue for me.. but definetly something for other people to look out for if prone to it.

Back