Bloat form Enanthate

I got a bad ass moonface from only 250mg E5D, also used 30mg Dbol ED to. Then i started using some proviron and i was back to normal.

Big_Took said:
I got a bad ass moonface from only 250mg E5D, also used 30mg Dbol ED to. Then i started using some proviron and i was back to normal.
I'm sure the Dbol had a lot to do with it, but Enanthate always does bloat me a little bit. Don't know why, but I think it bloats me even more than Cyp.

depends how you react but should be to bad, also are you taking anything else with it which could provoke it more? Dbol, ect?

Just finished with Test E along with EQ and Tren breaking up 500mg into two shots over 7 days. Early on I cut out the Test because I was afriad of the water retention. A few weeks later put it back in and after 2 weeks feel I looked more full and just if not a little more defined as before. Suprisingly enough this was also after I came off my diet and Clenbuterol. It does'nt really make all that much since to me but it happened.

That dose is low .... the bloat would be low for most people .You may be different. Run Letrozole or Adex to keep the water or gyno in check

the Lion said:
That dose is low .... the bloat would be low for most people .You may be different. Run Letrozole or Adex to keep the water or gyno in check

I wouldn't advise using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) unless it is absolutely necessary, maybe have some on hand, but hold off on taking it until you really need to.

I do agree that you must have the AI's on hand...I think it is just best to stop it before it happens 500Mg is on low for me but not uncommin to sides....everyones bodys are different listen to your body

Water weight and estrogen fat deposits are often seen as gains .....this is just false thinking. It's just smarter to fine tune the AI's so that you are not getting too dried out . It just lean gains. THis will make youo happier in the long run.

The Key is to adjust the Dosing of the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) so your not taking any more than needed. It's the conversion to estrogen that causes the bloat.

the low dose could very easily cause him to blow up like a fish ...it all depends on the how much is aromatized

Letrozol is femera, which is an anti-estrogen.

Femara is 10-30x more effective than Arimidex in it's ability to pass thru the cell membrane of lipid (fat) cells and inhibit the activity of aromatase -- in other words, Femara is far superior in lowering estrogen levels in fat cells. This has two benefits for BBs; (1) Estrogen 'attracts' water, so less water retention (2) an average male BB is around 10%BF, that's a lot of lipid cells with aromatase inside them, so a substantial percentage of aromatase is left untouched by Arimidex due to it's poor ability to enter lipid cells Arimidex is approximately 80% effective at inhibiting aromatase, Femara is around 95-97%

notes:
1. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2000 Jul;85(7):2370-7
2. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 1997 Nov-Dec;63(4-6):261-7

The biggest thing that determines bloat is your diet, not dose. Stay low on sodium and very high on water intake and you should be fine.

Deadlift said:
The biggest thing that determines bloat is your diet, not dose. Stay low on sodium and very high on water intake and you should be fine.

agreed.... dont eat anything that comes in a can

What about carbs in diet? It's obvious that diet should be clean, exclusively low-GI carbs, but do you think that their amount can actually influence bloat from gear? I've heard such opinions lots of times. I mean, can an excess of carbs in diet while running gear cause bloat?

The last one - I've also heard some amount of cardio can decrease bloat. Have you ever tried while on?

Back