Blood test Results - high SBHG and high prolactin

mikeb19

View attachment 567707

Hi can anyone offer any insight into the blood test result.

Male, 6 foot 1, 190 lbs, age 35.

I had the blood test due to constant brain fog, fatigue, weight gain around the middle.

I've ordered some L-Dopa to try and help reduce the prolactin.

Thanks

I don't know what L Dopa is but you need Bromocripine, the real thing from a pharmacy dude. Your PRL is high and you have to get that done.

PRL is the hormone produced after ejaculation which makes you sleepy, hungry and not wanna do it for a while.

When your PRL is high you will feel like that all the time.

You should also get an MRI to check for a micro-prolactinoma

A high PRL can indicate this. Not to freak you out there is nothin you can do about it other than take a dopamine agonist.

Also your SHBG is high because your E2 is borderline high. You need some anastrozole to reduce it.

Last edited:
I don't know what L Dopa is but you need Bromocripine, the real thing from a pharmacy dude. Your PRL is high and you have to get that done.

PRL is the hormone produced after ejaculation which makes you sleepy, hungry and not wanna do it for a while.

A high PRL can indicate this. Not to freak you out there is nothin you can do about it other than take a dopamine agonist.

Also your SHBG is high because your E2 is borderline high. You need some anastrozole to reduce it.

wasnt L dopa featured in the Robin Williams film with Robert Deniro? brought all those catasosed patients out of it.

Thanks for the response.

I spoke to my GP regarding the prolactin and they didn't think that there was anything to worry about as I didn't have any vision problems or headaches. They also said it can be difficult to measure and fluctuates. I'll carry on with the Mucuna pruriens (L-dopa) and also some vitamin B6 and will retest in a couple of weeks with a different lab and see how it is then.

I've got some Arimidex to lower the E2, taking 0.25mg twice a week and will retest in a few more weeks to see if I need to up the does.

I have high prolactin too and took Caber to lower it but felt like absolutle death and destruction, so I dropped it.

Suggestions?

Back