Blood Test Results Please Help

Strat

I am 29 years old.

18 months ago I went to my doctor because I felt depressed, lack of sex drive etc., which was not normal for me. He ran a blood test on me and my test level came back as 347. At first he said that it was low. But then the urologist told him that he shouldn't give me HRT due to my age. So then my doctor came back and said 347 ISN'T low, and tried to put me on Wellbutrin which I tried for a while, but it sucked and I went off it.

I was really into lifting at the time, and without getting into whether or not I was ready, I did a mild test cycle 8 weeks Sustanon (sust) 500mg/wk, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during and Clomid after. I ended in November. I need to mention that my symptoms were gone by the way.

But they have come back, and its seriously effecting my life. So I went to the doctor again (different doctor same office) and told him I want to get another blood test. Here is what came back

Total Test - 407 ng/dl

Free Test - 71 pg/ml

% Free Test - 1.7%

FSH - 1 iu/L

LH - 2.5 iu/L

Total Estrogens 56.8 pg/ml

Prolactin - 5 ng/ml

Here is my problem. The doctor called me before I got the report and said that everything is fine. Then I get the report, and IMO the report indicates otherwise. Upon doing research and from what I already know, it seems that my test levels are low, Estrogens are high, FSH is so low that I don't see how he didn't catch it, and LH is low.

Am I wrong or do I need to have him send me to an endrocrinologist? Please help.

Do you have more details on your estrogen levels? Was there any testing for E2 or E1? How about cortisol?

The low LH & FSH levels at least show you have decent testicular sensitivity, and this is a good thing. (As high LH/FSH values are indicative of desensitized testes). T, LH and FSH would likely climb with the use of an anti-estrogen such as arimidex or letrozol, but I wouldn’t suggest something that powerful at this point. Too low of estrogen will lead to further libido and cholesterol problems.

I would suggest running our Tesosterone Recovery Stack. Odds are, it would bring your total T levels up 30-40% and significantly help with your symptoms. The stack is going to provide very mild anti-estrogen activity while giving you a significant boost in LH/FSH levels which will increase your Testosterone -- among other things.

-Pp

BTW, you will find a ton of feedback from our products on the other boards we sponsor.

In terms of my Estrogen there are are three readings

E2 Male & Child - 19.2 pg/ml

Estrogens Total - 56.8 pg/ml

Then it says Estrone M Child - 37.6 pg/ml

Last edited:
In terms of my Estrogen there are are three readings

E2 Male & Child - 19.2 pg/ml

Estrogens Total - 56.8 pg/ml

Then it says Estrone M Child - 37.6 pg/ml

Whats your BF%?

Bodyfat is a major site for aromatase, so having higher bodyfat is going to increase your estrogen levels. Generally, those with high estrogens are going to have higher bodyfat, and probably higher blood glucose/insulin resistance. Reducing both will help your situation.

-Pp

BF is around 12%

Are you sure? That's pretty lean for a guy with low T. Are you eating enough? Calorie debt and overtraining can impact T levels.

I think that E2 is usually the product of aromitized T in males, while Estrone is usually produced from E2 aka estradiol (although there are other pathways). Maybe do some research on healthy E1/E2 ratios, as well as E to T ratios.

Also, I'd want to speak with the urologist and hear his reasons for contradicting the GP.

you need a script... im 31 now... and started in december.. levels of test were almost identical...i feel a tonne better on HRT...

phats

I understand your concerns but overall a test level of 407 is not low. It maybe on the lower side of normal, but it's a very average reading.
How many cycles have you run??

I understand your concerns but overall a test level of 407 is not low. It maybe on the lower side of normal, but it's a very average reading.
How many cycles have you run??

I believe the concern is its low relative to his high estrogen levels.

Back