Blood Testing... goin to the doc

!@#$%^&

I want to look up if it is covered by my insurance i have from UPS. Aetna. Is the blood testing usuially covered for the most part?

When i go to the doctor, what exactly am i asking to be tested for to make sure im recovered?

I was also wondering if it would be a good idea to just get my total test and free test checked every week during recovery to see exactly how i do with my recovery. Good idea?

i dont have your same insurance but i doubt they will pay to have it tested every week , you ca complain of tiredness , fatigue , and low sex drive and your doc will probably have it checked 1 or 2 times , sorry thats all i know

Guys who take steroids suffer secondary (hypogonadotrophic) hypogonadism. Just some food for thought...

SWALE said:
Guys who take steroids suffer secondary (hypogonadotrophic) hypogonadism. Just some food for thought...

;)

And, if yo are scared to tell the DOC about your steroid use...tell him you take 2-3x the recommended dodses of PRO-HORMONES. Be sure to tell the DOC the reason for the tests ....recovery issues from all the pro-hormone use.

With respect to tests once/week.........tell your DOC you have been readiong some great book on Pro-hormone Gonadal Recovery and the book sugests it and was written by a DOC.

Your DOC will not care.............YOU'RE paying for it. And......he'll probably (if he's any good) schedule update appointments post-lab tests...more money in his pocket.

Don't you love the system:rolleyes:

Back