Blood Work and it doesn't look good...

keep in mind liver values are slightly elevated and exercise can also cause this. Before i ever touched any gear i was getting these elevated numbers with dr's sending me for ultrasound and getting me worried.
Personally i don't see anything. Wrong with that number. Dr's just use these figures to keep an eye on what may be going wrong. Today your numbers are x but next month they are higher then next month higher..now we have a problem.
Of course i'm not a dr. Lol.

great info

Could my estrogen being high be a cause of me always being so tired?

It's definitely possible. Or it could be your body telling you it needs a break. Towards the end of long cycles I tend to feel run down. That's how I know it's time for a break.

I'm guessing your liver panel numbers are high because you just recently stopped dbol, correct? Looks like you were running that at 40mg a day. That might have hammered your liver and your elevated numbers reflect the damage. I'd stay on the test and deca, add in 600mg a day of NAC, donate blood to lower you hematocrit levels, and start taking an AI to get your estrogen numbers in check. Re-test blood after 4 weeks.

Also, I'd bet that you're feeling lethargic due to high hematocrit levels. Even though yours are within reference range, that number is barely below the top of the range and it wouldn't surprise me if your feeling sluggish. Donate blood and see how you feel after a couple of days. I'm guessing your blood pressure is a bit high, too.

I'm guessing your liver panel numbers are high because you just recently stopped dbol, correct? Looks like you were running that at 40mg a day. That might have hammered your liver and your elevated numbers reflect the damage. I'd stay on the test and deca, add in 600mg a day of NAC, donate blood to lower you hematocrit levels, and start taking an AI to get your estrogen numbers in check. Re-test blood after 4 weeks.

Exactly what I'm gonna do. Then if things look good I'll be jumping on some stuff to make amoush for my pro card.

Also, I'd bet that you're feeling lethargic due to high hematocrit levels. Even though yours are within reference range, that number is barely below the top of the range and it wouldn't surprise me if your feeling sluggish. Donate blood and see how you feel after a couple of days. I'm guessing your blood pressure is a bit high, too.

Really appreciate the feedback and help!!!

What do you recommend? So my livers and kidneys aren't gonna give out on me? I should probably get off of everything including pre workout and bcaa.
dotn worry about czaas or others basic supps. avoid orals since they can be harsh and use an AI. for all you know the esgro is putting extra stress on your whole system. what did your doc say?

Back