Blood work back

eagle_lex

40 year old male on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for the past 8 years.

anyone care to comment on these numbers? my dr stated the free was a tad high but attributed it Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) useage. He stated maybe drop down from the .8ml (1ml/200mg cyp) to .6 and see how that goes. currently on .8mg cyp and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every three days 1cc.

Total Test = 1171 ng/dl
Free test = 247.1 pg/mL

Red blood cell counts are high but going to donate blood this week. they were a little concerned with that but stated that donating should clear that up.

thanks guys

looks perfect to me. I wouldnt change an thing.

What were your estrogen numbers? How are you feeling/doing?

estradiol was listed as "<15" the range was quoted as "< OR = 39 pg/ml" it wasnt highlighted so i guess thats good. currently on 1/2 tab twice a week of arimidex. feel pretty good. some body aches but that has been the case for the past 5 years or so. i attributed it to "getting old" but something i should probably run past my reg DR. she has me on blood pressure meds that i was on way before testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). both docs know what im taking cause i didnt want to mess with that. its just my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doc specializes in testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and my main doc doesnt. thanks for the feedback.

maybe my numbers and doses can assist someone here.

one more thing. as for "how am i doing" im 6-1 235lbs. not sure of my BF but i seem to get leaner every year with only walking as cadio. cant run due to an injury. so i walk about 3 miles 5 times per week. some modest lifting. nothing i would consider as intense as most here. i work out at home with body weight and some modest machines and dumbbells. but i stay "above the crowd" just doing that. so im good with it.

getting old! heck with that. I am 44 now and feel and look better than when I was in my early 20s. I am 6-2 and 235lbs so we are almost the same size.

looks like your on track eagle. Maybe if you want to do better tweek the diet some and.or try to up the intensity of your work outs.

good luck

Back