Blood work results.Please advice

danielbiker

Hey Guys,
I need your advice please in regard to my blood work results.I finish the cycle 3 month(second cycle testp/mastp/npp ) ago and I 've done the proper PCT (Clomid and nolva both Manpower) for 4 weeks.I just got my blood work and my test level is low 202.LH is good 2.4 everything else but test level .I feel good ,no sexual problems maybe not as horny as before but nothing abnormal. Now why do you think the test is so low? Should I wait another month before o start the next cycle?I appreciate your advice.Thanks

Hey Guys,
I need your advice please in regard to my blood work results.I finish the cycle 3 month(second cycle testp/mastp/npp ) ago and I 've done the proper PCT (Clomid and nolva both Manpower) for 4 weeks.I just got my blood work and my test level is low 202.LH is good 2.4 everything else but test level .I feel good ,no sexual problems maybe not as horny as before but nothing abnormal. Now why do you think the test is so low? Should I wait another month before o start the next cycle?I appreciate your advice.Thanks

Manpowers your problem, redo pct with another pct source

Hey Guys,
I need your advice please in regard to my blood work results.I finish the cycle 3 month(second cycle testp/mastp/npp ) ago and I 've done the proper post cycle therapy (pct) (Clomid and nolva both Manpower) for 4 weeks.I just got my blood work and my test level is low 202.LH is good 2.4 everything else but test level .I feel good ,no sexual problems maybe not as horny as before but nothing abnormal. Now why do you think the test is so low? Should I wait another month before o start the next cycle?I appreciate your advice.Thanks
If you're already shut down, why would you start another cycle that could potentially make it worse? I'd fix the problem first, then move onto your next cycle. Maybe try another post cycle therapy (pct) from a different source? I know MP has had a bad rap lately, but also have seen some guys with great success using their products - so that's a tough one to call.

Yes, Your test is highest in the morning. Can even be higher by 30-35%. But still won't make too much differences in your situation, still low.
Were you fasting for 12 hours?
I got the blood work done around 5pm after work. Does it matter the time?thanks

Last edited:
I would use a dif post cycle therapy (pct) source, I used MP liquid adex and aromasin pills last cycle and both were bunk.

If you got tested at 5pm like Dedter said it would affect your serum test levels. Fast overnight for at least 12hrs and get retested in the morning as early as possible. Having tested so late in the afternoon could be the cause of your low test levels since your LH level isn't bad. What was the FSH value? It seems like your testes are working if LH (also FSH) levels are fine and low testosterone could be due to the time you took the blood test, especially since you said you feel fine. With test levels that low all the time you shouldn't be feeling like normal and it would most likely effect your libido.

Also like halfwit said, make sure you figure out what's going on (whether truly low test levels or just a fluke) BEFORE running another cycle. Running a new cycle while having these problems will only compound the issues and make them worse.

Thanks for reply,bro.The FSH level was 3.9 which is not bad.Is kind of strange because I did not lost my strength after been off for 3 month .I still bench press 315lb for 5-6 reps and I kept most of my gains.(gained about 30 lb on cycle and lost only 10lb).I don't feel depressed,tired or any different than before.I have morning woods and my dick is working fine but like I said maybe no as horny as before.I'm thinking to do a Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast for 5 days at 1000 iu aday wait three days and then do another post cycle therapy (pct) for 4 weeks using different post cycle therapy (pct) source( i'm thinking Purity- solutions).On the other hand I guees I had unrealistic espectation.The last cycle I run it for 16 weeks so I have to wait at least 4 1/2 month before I start another one.I was just hoping to recover faster but with the nandrolone it seems that is not the case.
If you got tested at 5pm like Dedter said it would affect your serum test levels. Fast overnight for at least 12hrs and get retested in the morning as early as possible. Having tested so late in the afternoon could be the cause of your low test levels since your LH level isn't bad. What was the FSH value? It seems like your testes are working if LH (also FSH) levels are fine and low testosterone could be due to the time you took the blood test, especially since you said you feel fine. With test levels that low all the time you shouldn't be feeling like normal and it would most likely effect your libido.

Also like halfwit said, make sure you figure out what's going on (whether truly low test levels or just a fluke) BEFORE running another cycle. Running a new cycle while having these problems will only compound the issues and make them worse.

Thanks for reply,bro.The FSH level was 3.9 which is not bad.Is kind of strange because I did not lost my strength after been off for 3 month .I still bench press 315lb for 5-6 reps and I kept most of my gains.(gained about 30 lb on cycle and lost only 10lb).I don't feel depressed,tired or any different than before.I have morning woods and my dick is working fine but like I said maybe no as horny as before.I'm thinking to do a Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast for 5 days at 1000 iu aday wait three days and then do another post cycle therapy (pct) for 4 weeks using different post cycle therapy (pct) source( i'm thinking Purity- solutions).On the other hand I guees I had unrealistic espectation.The last cycle I run it for 16 weeks so I have to wait at least 4 1/2 month before I start another one.I was just hoping to recover faster but with the nandrolone it seems that is not the case.
What's your LH though? That's the hormone that triggers testosterone genesis. FSH is for sperm. ;)

You don't feel weak, you ate 3 times when you have to fast as stated by privatemdlabs, you did it in the evening.
I suggest you get a nice sleep, fast for 12 hours total, and get it done at 8:00 a.m. -8:30 a.m.
That can made a big difference.
No Man, i was not fasting at all .I had about three meals till 5 pm.

Before you start self-medicating with a new pcT and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), try taking the test under the correct conditions. Fast for 12hrs, get it done first thing in the am and check your test levels again. I have a feeling your test levels may be higher its just the effects of how you went about the blood test since you seem to think you feel normal.

Thanks everybody for trying to help. I really appreciate it.

I found this out for myself early on, so long as you come with an open mind and ears, don't talk shit to the ppl tryin to help you even if its not what you want to hear, follow the rules of the board, and show you've attempted to research things out on your own then the ppl here will bend over backwards trying to help you out. It's like a big family, minus the occasional trolls, young kids, and know-it-alls who will talk shit if you don't tell them what they want to hear. I sincerely hope you get everything squared away and that nothing is wrong with your health. Let us know how everything turns out man!

Back