Blood Work Results!!

One ball.....babahhhhhaaawwwwwaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!:D j/k well I am glad your already for another go around. Good luck

fatchops said:
One ball.....babahhhhhaaawwwwwaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!:D j/k well I am glad your already for another go around. Good luck

You think thats funny...Huh? It really scared me! My results got me back in high spirits!! I was afraid I wouldnt be able to have kids!

SofaGeorge said:
Were you taking anything other than the avena sativa?

this is the guy!

what was that product that he was pushing that lots of people on the boards started using? made by some guy in some country and it was smelly from what i heard. everyone made such a big deal about it then. whats up with it now?

can that shit happen to your ball, with the infection and all..on any cycle? or was it extreme doses or what? how can you prevent it? that got me worried...:(

panteracfh said:
can that shit happen to your ball, with the infection and all..on any cycle? or was it extreme doses or what? how can you prevent it? that got me worried...:(

Small doses of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout your cycle. Like 300-500ius Every 4th of 5th day. This will keep a LH signal going to your testicles and prevent atrophy/shrinkage.

I didnt know about this practice. I also stay away from Deca and Tren, as they are the hardest on the HPTA

grafix-gnc said:

yeah that was the crap. i remember that i thought that guy was pushing it too much and that he was getting a cut. i dont hear anything about that carao stuff anymore so i was wondering if i was right. that it was just crap he was pushing to make some money for himself.

Sorry guys...I've haven't understand something...How can one have only one ball?How can one take an infection to the ball?Plese explain me this in details

CaptainAwesome said:
yeah that was the crap. i remember that i thought that guy was pushing it too much and that he was getting a cut. i dont hear anything about that carao stuff anymore so i was wondering if i was right. that it was just crap he was pushing to make some money for himself.

this thread is 8 months old. lets focus on why i bumped it. someone has to know about this since a bunch of people were supposedly getting it.

test level

i just had a test done on my test level i was 1800 tahts right 1800
i was shocked cant belief my chlorestorol was only 260 but my good made up for it still only 4.4

my doctor said no more test ent for awhile. shit

nobody is gonna help me out on this? too embarrassed that you bought some junk that some foreign guy scooped out of his garden?

Back