blood work...wat to expect?

pharon

...always bulking
i finished post cycle therapy (pct) month ago, and i wanna know if i recovered or not, i didnt do any blood work before i cycle... but i wanna do it now as its the only way to tell if i recovered or not,,, SO :
1.should i do a complete blood work or just for test ?
2.wat should i expect or notice in that blood work ?

At the very least, get a free testosterone test done. But other things are really nice to have, including:
- CBC (complete blood count) - This panel is extremely common and is cheap
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel - also common
- Cholesterol panel
- total testosterone
- and maybe even: - estradiol (sensitive)

Total testosterone measures the total concentration of testosterone in your blood. But much of the testosterone in your body is attached to proteins, which renders the testosterone inactive. And besides that, the total testosterone test is often inaccurate.

The free testosterone test measures only the testosterone that is not bound and therefore active. This test is more accurate and a better indicator or your situation.

i think im gonna do a free test and a cholesterol works...
but im wondering, wats the results of free test blood work
that says : U'VE RECOVERED...!

DirkMoneyshot said:
I wouldn't waste your money getting bloodwork done for another 2 months. Thats my Personal opinion.

why is that? you think it takes 3 monthes to recover after PCT?

pharon said:
i think im gonna do a free test and a cholesterol works...
but im wondering, wats the results of free test blood work
that says : U'VE RECOVERED...!

Without baseline numbers to compare to, you might never know.

StoneColdNTO said:
test blood work that says : U'VE RECOVERED...!
Without baseline numbers to compare to, you might never know.[/QUOTE]
SCNTO is right, but the lab will provides ranges. If you are below the range or at the bottom of the range, then that is a good sign that you haven't recovered or if you have, then perhaps you need HRT.

StoneColdNTO said:
Without baseline numbers to compare to, you might never know.

shit...i was hopin not to get this answer ! :nonono2:
then all i can do is stick to the lab ranges...wish me luck guys

i'am with cubanjoe, plus yes you could at least compare with the average ranges so you would know easily, listen to your body if you feel great 2 3 month later it's okay if you feel weak seems you're not at the top good luck :)

Back