bloody stool? prostate problem?

tkasch30

im on 700mg tren a, 600 mg test p. 350mg mast p. im in week 7 and the last 2-3 days ive had bloody stools? urine is normal. can this be enlarged prostate?

Well this could be a whole lot of different things. But if you think this is steroid-induced, I'd get your liver checked. Trenbolone, although injectable and skips a pass through the liver, can still wreak havoc on your liver. Especially at such an extreme dose as 700 mg. This can scar the liver and hinder blood flow. As a reaction, veins in the esophagus become dilated and start to bleed; ending in your stool.

This is what happened to me on Tren A @ 560 mg per week. Or it could be hemorrhoids.

Well this could be a whole lot of different things. But if you think this is steroid-induced, I'd get your liver checked. Trenbolone, although injectable and skips a pass through the liver, can still wreak havoc on your liver. Especially at such an extreme dose as 700 mg. This can scar the liver and hinder blood flow. As a reaction, veins in the esophagus become dilated and start to bleed; ending in your stool.

This is what happened to me on Tren A @ 560 mg per week. Or it could be hemorrhoids.

hmmm..that doesnt sound good. did it go away after you stopped the tren? i thought tren being bad on your liver was a myth?

Not a myth. It will only go away if you stop, but you can help it with 1800 mg of NAC daily. This is common with alcoholics, too.

Back