Blue Hearts??

Blue Hearts are Danabol by Body Research in Thailand. They're 10mg tabs. Great stuff. I'm currently running 60mg's ed.

60!!

i was told 2 for the First Week, 3 the Second and Third and back to 2 the Forth and 5th and 1 The Last.

How Quick did you notice Anything?

Also nobody talks much on a Diet but how would you Eat??

the old theory of pymiding i do not think is always good. i would stick with one amount, also i would break up the doses to about 4 times a day, since the half life is betwwen 4-6 hours

jarbulldog said:
the old theory of pymiding i do not think is always good. i would stick with one amount, also i would break up the doses to about 4 times a day, since the half life is betwwen 4-6 hours
Thanks

jarbulldog said:

Amen.

As far as diet. Anything and everything.

Re: same here bro!

jeffthereallyniceperson said:
i'm on danabol too.

gained about 5 lbs. in just 3 weeks. looking forward to gaining more.

but only taking 40mg ed.

You need to eat more. 5lbs in 3wks @40mg ed ,something isnt right.

Pyramiding your doses is a waste of time and money. Take the same daily dose throughout the 6 weeks of your D-Bol, but break up the daily dose to 10mg three times a day (30mg per day total).
Taking 60mg of D-Bol a day is too much, IMO. Liver enzymes can be very elevated at just half that dose, so be very cautious if running over 40mg of D-Bol a day...I do NOT reccomend that much.

Back