Body at diffrent times of the day

fullypaully

Sorry i didnt know where abouts to post this, l dont know if this happens to all of you or not but i find that at diffrent times of the day my muscles look bigger and l have alot of energy and at other times of te day they can shrink down and i wont be so energized , its not a mental thing u can see the size diffrence during the day...l am asking this because l want to try and work out what triggers my body to kinda peak at diffrent times of the day so l can train when im at my peak of the day cause l think l'll get a much more intense workout ?

Pretty strange...I know there are times during the day where I am much more alert and energetic.... however..once I hit the gym and start going..the body takes over and performs..if muscles actually look bigger or smaller....measure them through out the day and see...

when you're tired and fucked up during the day/afternoon/night, once you're in the gym, you're all hyped up..but that doesn't mean you're all that. you'd still get fucked with weights. I suppose sleeping an hour or 3 before workout seems to work..if you have the time that is.

there would probably be a difference, but i'll bet it's not big enough for you to notice or measure for that matter. the only measurable difference would be your overall body weight, but there are many more reasons for variations in that than changes in muscle size.

I find that in the morning when I wake up I look leaner and by the end of the day I have a fuller look--the difference is noticeable.

I can think of only one biological reason that can cause this in a short time span....

Difference can be caused bij loosing or retaining fluids which can be caused by a whole set of environmental/physical factors....like heat, cold, stress, to name a few.

My BodyWater% stands roughly around 62-65% but I have measured fluctuations of about 5-15% BW (after peeing) during a period of a day. I can only immagine this would be visible. Never paid much attention to it myself though.

Less fluids can also lead to loss of energy...because most, if not all, biological processes use water. My knowledge of English is to small to explain but the concentration of salt, minerals etc. becomes unbalanced when your amount of fluids rise or fall....and it should be in more or less of a balance. The fluctuation can thus influence the processes in your body and eventually the way you feel.

Back