Boom! Bloods on Euro pharm sust

Lift-on

My protocol wile this test was taken:

1g EP sust
350mg tren
300mg mast

i believe my estrisol number is is thrown off do to the tren. I feel no gyno sides and feel great in general. Thanks to uncle Z FOR THE great gear. I'm very happy with this number.
View attachment 557626

Nice results. Where did this myth about tren giving false positives for E2 come from? You can't always feel the symptoms, please up that AI ASAP. :)

Nice results. Where did this myth about tren giving false positives for E2 come from? You can't always feel the symptoms, please up that AI ASAP. :)

Always wondered if there was any truth to that. Thanks for clearing that up Half.

Good numbers OP! No wonder you feel great :)

Well like you said I've just Heard it. Didn't know if there was truth to it. I'm on rui's stain. I'll up my dose. Thanks for the input bro

Wow that estradiol is high!! LOL!! What are the two other tests that are high?
From what I've read into it. It's a type of white blood cell. Can be elevated by stress, excessive stain on muscles (working out), and being sick. And I've had all 3 of these lately. I'm not worried about it. I'll be getting another blood test in 2 months and keep an eye on it.

I wana not that I've been on npp and tren for months along with a 4week dbol run and my liver is great. I've not been taking any liver support but have been eating properly. I eat 30 peices of asparagus a day along with lots of fruit. Give your body what it needs and it will be fine.

Back