boost my test with clomid?? im 16 years old

jos139

hello everybody, im a 16 years old bodybuilder and have been lifting weights for almost 2 years, i have learned a lot in this time cause i like to read so i eat the right way i know it is the most important thing in this sport. i just want to know what do you guys think about boosting my levels of test by cycling clomid

i perfectly understand that the use of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) at this age is not an option!!! i think is the worst idea so thats why i was wondering if clomid could give some results boosting my test. i havent found nothing useful in the web, all the information and advices of clomid are related whit the post cycling

you think it would work???? could it cause me something bad??? at first i was thinking in use tribulus because i have heard good things about it but im not pretty sure i need help and i would like to hear you guys...

You'll gain nothing from it. Don't. To young. Even without the age factor, I see no benefits from Clomid for you. And it will probably get you some more pimples as well.

What you need to do is to learn the right exercises, proper form, etc. I would not even suggest you to follow/learn a bodybuilding diet. Cmon. Enjoy life a bit at 16 :)

FilipH said:
You'll gain nothing from it. Don't. To young. Even without the age factor, I see no benefits from Clomid for you. And it will probably get you some more pimples as well.

What you need to do is to learn the right exercises, proper form, etc. I would not even suggest you to follow/learn a bodybuilding diet. Cmon. Enjoy life a bit at 16 :)

Ditto! ..and like filip said, you're 16... enjoy yourself bro!!! You want to really feel your hormones raging and test flowing, go out and meet some girls in your age group and put your game face on!! ;) Strange, hot, hard, young, ass.... not clomid!!! :)
and on a side note, I would go and get a physical and ask to have your test levels checked. I think that will also reassure you that at 16, your test levels are already raised. In my opinion (aside from AAS) any "test boosting" supp or drug is only going to get your levels up to normal... so if you're already producing normal or high amounts.. it does no good...IMO

JayC said:
Ditto! ..and like filip said, you're 16... enjoy yourself bro!!! You want to really feel your hormones raging and test flowing, go out and meet some girls in your age group and put your game face on!! ;) Strange, hot, hard, young, ass.... not clomid!!! :)
and on a side note, I would go and get a physical and ask to have your test levels checked. I think that will also reassure you that at 16, your test levels are already raised. In my opinion (aside from AAS) any "test boosting" supp or drug is only going to get your levels up to normal... so if you're already producing normal or high amounts.. it does no good...IMO

Agreed. But you'll probably be banned, can't join this site unless at least 18 years of age.

your test in naturally high right now. the only thing clomid would do is screw that up. dont even consider it.

JT190 said:
Agreed. But you'll probably be banned, can't join this site unless at least 18 years of age.

Oh..lol. Didn't even think about that :) ...I guess when you get to my age you totally forget about "age requirments" ;)

Back