bout to start cycle....but girlfriend problem

why the hell would you want to take your girlfreind to vegas? that is definatly a trip you want to take with one of your boys.:D. but seriously a good woman will accept the fact that a man does shit they will never understand. i've had women that have said that type of shit, and it all boils down to they just want you to pick them over everything. once a woman feels that she is the most important thing in her mans life she is usually more open minded about stuff. thats not easy to do. maybe this stems from something like that. good luck bro, and remember she's not the only one out there. peace

well, lets say i decide to do it behind her back....im a lean guy...how obvious would the water retention and bulking be?

i cant believe this. dont tell her anything about juice. never mention it again. buy some creatine and leave it laying around. get some other supplements too. if she asks why your retaining water....well of course it is the creatine. if she asks why you've been f@cking the hell out of her ever day....must be the creatine. and if she wants to know why your cock is thicker....must be the creatine. damn. i cant believe how pussy whipped you allowed yourself to get. you need to get a grip. and remember this at all times....bitches aint nothin but ho's and tricks!!

lilthanh19 said:
well, lets say i decide to do it behind her back....im a lean guy...how obvious would the water retention and bulking be?
I did a cycle without telling my girlfriend. Her being around me every day, she didn't notice the gradual increase in size. If I were you I would wait a while until the issue is out of her head then start them then. You are planning on doing them one day anyways, so you might aswell do them now. If she notices and breaks up with you, better now than in 5 years from now.

My girl is very ignorant when it comes to the topic of AS
and that is not a bad thing

I told her it was the creatine, protein shakes and eating like a horse

must of worked

yea...moldytwig...i was LMFAO...hahahha..that was hilarious to me...anyways....imma juss work out hard and tune up my diet a lil bit...then i might start later....she'll see the gradual increase from that then i'll start...i tried to tell her about prohormones and stuff, she still doesn't like that...but the whole fact that gear is illegal...she won't even open her mind up about it...

I do it without telling my wife. My advice, though not a popular opinion, is to do it. Better think of some good hiding places ahead of time.

lilthanh19 said:
ok..now shes goes..lets make a deal....if you do steroids, imma become anorexic..WTF IS THAT?!?!?!?

Is she fat? Cause if so this could turn out for the best.

it is very simple.. next time she comes over have the needle ready and stick it in ur ass in front of her..and as she is walkin out..tell her u r takin one of her friends to vegas hahahaha..but for real u should have never told her anything about and if she asked how u got big..the normal excuse alot of protein and hard work haha

lilthanh19 said:
yea...i even said to her...i was like....if you say you love me, you would support me in what i wanna do...and not threaten to break up with me...B]

bro, i do not mean to flame, but it seems to me like you lack character. why do you even try to convince her? doing gear is something you have to decide to do or not to do... on your own. if you let someone tell you how to run your life, if you are someone who needs permission from your girlfriend in order to do something, then i think you are going to be very miserable in the future. its one thing to let your partner in life know what you are doing, thats just common courtesy, but is a whole other thing to be needing her permission. and it isnt about picking between the gear and her, it is about not having the freedom to execute your will. the gear is just the first step and an excuse to test her control over you. if she cares so much about you and is really concerned about your health then the last thing she will do is leave you when you start on the gear. in her eyes that would be when you most needed her. someone who loves you will walk through hell and back again with you. later.

Luvbier said:
my ex-girlfriend used to be the same way... they learn after you show them that your the boss of YOUR life. my girlfriend actually showed me more love after i had the balls to stand up to her and tell her to fuck off. but at the same time my friend pussy is pussy, and im sure you can find alot more after you put on about 15lbs of rip. maybe that is why she is pissed anyway, she might be afraid you'll get all buff and leave her......I say fuck her and stick that needle in yo ass!

same here, my current girlfriend used to always try and tell me what to do and how to do it. i get more love, she respects me a whole lot more and treats me very differently ever since i told her that she was free to leave the moment she didnt like something. sometimes we try to be too fuckin nice to our women and they misunderstand. they take it as a sign of weakness. well, in that case it is time to be a dick. in my case i tried too hard to make her happy, she is the mother of my child but i am not ready to marry, especially someone who thinks i am some fuckin puppet. stand up for yourself bro, and if she wants to leave it is up to her. dont push her away but dont let her push you around either. its not about that. at least it shouldnt be.

The only thing that I would worry about would be her shooting her mouth off to friends and family. I had a buddy who dated a girl and when they broke up she was shooting her mouth off spreading rumors etc.. even call the guys mom who almost had a nervous breakdown. That is something to keep in mind

Champ

Man I'm glad I aint white :D.

Tell the bitch to suck your wobble jobble, if shes not happy with it then her ass better step she takin the attention away from the juice.

Back