bout to start cycle....but girlfriend problem

Tell me this not a little E head cunt thinking testosterone is gonna kill you while shes out snorting coke and getting barebacked by frat boy with syphillis.

1) First off what age are both of you and what do you do? jobs/school ect.
2) No matter what you can only take care of yourself......You are #1 and must remember that! Yes you can be in healthy relationships and rely on others to help you and for you to help them. Just remember that you must take care of yourself!
I have been where you are before a few times with different chicks! I have told them, dumped them, and done it behind there back! Its a free country my man, and It is best to experience eveything! DO YOUR FREAKING CYCLE with or without her! I promise doing the things you want to do will help you in the long run........I am not saying be selfish just be your own man.

LION

bro partners are meant to complement each other, not stifle one another

if she isnt even willing to learn and listen to your side, then she isnt worth being with. sounds like a very selfish girl

also that emotional blackmail she is throwing at you is way out of line

the choice here isnt her or the juice, its her or your own autonomy

you make up your own mind, and hold firm. if she keeps on with the control shit then fuckit

Just lie. Yeah it aint the right thing to do who cares. Neither is sex before marriage, just do it. Buy the cheapest supps you can and tell her they are working wonders. Who cares she cant prove it anyway. The last thing you need is to tell her fuck off because then she will tell evryone your a juicemonkey.
Tell her shes right and you are going to try hard to eat a hell of alot more and drink protein all day. When you blow up she'll be a typical women and tell you she told you so. Just do it....

Dump her = doing your cycle get big and ripped find someone that understands your desire to look good, feel good and be happy

Keep her = Live a misarable life of her telling you what you can and can't do, spend the next "X" amount of years that way, then wake up one day realizing you guys don't belong together and break up...

Long story short, you guys don't belong together it's either breakup now or later... How much time do you want to waste??

Dont you know what the definition of being a man is, you should be in charge, not worried about taking orders or ultimatums. There are a ton more fish in the sea, I say pick the gear over that potentially overpowering chick. Before you know it, she gonna be telling you what to do for everything. Girls come and go, there is only one beloved sauce. :D

Start buying lots of protein and eat more when around her. When you do it behind her back and start bulking just tell her it's the protein.
Inject in your leg and ass and if she says no, your juicing, tell her "The only successful way to inject is in the shoulders because the shoulders are the only muscle that does not have random nerves and blood vessels that could be poked, and look at my shoulders, no marks!"

Just lie a little - if she's worth it that is.

I told my girl I was juicing and she didn't care for it, but when I told her how much I had learned, she was better with it. I told her when I have 15 more lean punds on me and other ladies are hard staring when you are with me, you won't mind so much. She agreed.

You know what, forget what everyone else is saying.. Just stick her in the ass and when your done tell her to leave and then take a big shot of test and everything will be ok.. Come on man, grow a pair!!

Hey man if she is going to do this to you she will absolutely fuck you in the fuure. This is not the kind of girl you want to stay with, or admit to doing steroids around. Lets say for some reason she completely changes her mind. She is fine with you doing steroids. A few years down the road something fucks up in your relationship. Are you married to her? Do you have a kid? If you say yes to either of these questions you are FUCKED. whats the judge going to do when she says you have done steroids? He is going to side with the bitch no matter what. This still applies even if you arent married. Bitches have the upper hand always....think about that. Best advice, unless you are married (and trust her 1000000%) or have something just as good on her, DONT EVER tell.

Back